Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 24 ARCSOA Junior Series Silly Season/Schedule Thread

+9
nhood53
UndyingLight
Hsuorttocs
johnnyracer24
MrKyleCollins
f1fan
Unstableracer33
FitzwaterAustralia59
Wilhoit
13 posters

Go down

series - Season 24 ARCSOA Junior Series Silly Season/Schedule Thread Empty Season 24 ARCSOA Junior Series Silly Season/Schedule Thread

Post by Wilhoit January 14th 2018, 10:24 pm

12/15 Teams Filled

Full Frontal Motorsports - Chevy
01 - (SunTrust)
42 - (Delta Airlines)

DenaliSport - Denali Chase
#4: Allissa Kirby (GCI)
#5: (GCI)

L'Chaim Racing Group- Chevy
#3- James Shelly (IBM)
#8-  Luca Visser(Motorola)

Alitlia Racing Team (Alfa Romeo)
#13- Mario Sa (POR)
#15- Mateo DeoCampo (SPA)

Starsport Honda Racing
9- (Orion)
14- Simon Peter Ogletree (XBA)

Seibasport (TVR)

Thundersport GP (Porsche)
#77 - Jackson Harrows (Pirtek/Red Bull)
#78 - ??

Reddit-Davis Developmental Racing

Visa Lola - Lola
69: Binky Louviere
96:

Keither Motorsports (Saturn)
36- Eddie Reily
41- Kenny Allan Keither

CVSP Racing (Suzuki)
#00-
#99- Ryan Tailgaet (WY)

Premier Motorsports (Oldsmobile)
#55- Mike Gonzalez
#66-

Free Agents:
Benoit Lothaire-Irvine
Travis Scott
Tayil Wallach
Kalervo Hakala
Connor Monaco
Ryan Thompson

Last edited by Wilhoit on January 15th 2018, 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wilhoit
Wilhoit
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

series - Season 24 ARCSOA Junior Series Silly Season/Schedule Thread Empty Re: Season 24 ARCSOA Junior Series Silly Season/Schedule Thread

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 January 14th 2018, 11:09 pm

Ricardo Hensler, the 18 year old Sydney, Australia native Road Course racer making his ARSCOA Juniors Debut

Last edited by FitzwaterAustralia59 on January 17th 2018, 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

series - Season 24 ARCSOA Junior Series Silly Season/Schedule Thread Empty Re: Season 24 ARCSOA Junior Series Silly Season/Schedule Thread

Post by Unstableracer33 January 15th 2018, 12:06 am

Connor Monaco,18,USA(New York),Looking for a Ride
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan January 15th 2018, 1:39 pm

Kalervo Hakala, the next upcoming star from Finland is looking for a ride. Hakala is an 18 year old, who has already won the Junior Finnish karting championship.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins January 15th 2018, 2:05 pm

Tayil Wallach, with experience in the AES, ALS, and PWCOM (which he did well in) is looking for a ride
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 January 15th 2018, 2:30 pm

Jeff Davis: Being a rising team in the AES means it would be in our best interest to develop some new drivers who could take our seats later on. So because of this, Reddit-Davis Racing is looking for two drivers who can develop better. We're looking for strong drivers.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 January 15th 2018, 2:37 pm

Ryan Thompson was supposed to race for the ASCWCS, but it never came to be. But Ryan is looking for the chance to look into the ARCSOA world. Ryan is a British driver who is 20 years old and he hopes to shock the world.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs January 15th 2018, 3:04 pm

Former (and only) ARCSOA Europe Series Champion, Higini Pintat, fell down with injury in team testing earlier this week after his car got demolished when he hit an inside wall at a local rally event. He will recover but not quick enough to be put in his Junior Series ride. His replacement? Mateo DeoCampo, a winner in the Europe series. Alitalia Racing Team owner Walle Munari said that it was "sad to have to replace Higini, but it was the hand we were dealt. We feel like he has so much potential too. We also think that Deocampo has a lot of potential as well, which is why we are still excited about this season."
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight January 15th 2018, 3:38 pm

Thundersport GP has offers on the table
Australian team now manufactured by Porsche would like to offer Ricardo Hensler as well as Travis Scott a ride in the #78 (TBD) car.

First come first serve.

Last edited by UndyingLight on January 17th 2018, 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhoit January 15th 2018, 4:07 pm

DenaliSport offers up the #5 to Kalervo Hakala
Wilhoit
Wilhoit
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 January 16th 2018, 11:30 am

Ćićoria Šatska from Croatia is looking for a ride. He has participated in the past two American 700's as a one off after being built up by an international scouting agency to run in various leagues worldwide. (Note the diacritics are not necessary when typing the name If it's too much trouble to type them.)

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing January 16th 2018, 12:51 pm

Kevin Anderson from Delaware is looking for a ride.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight January 16th 2018, 4:22 pm

Australian veteran, Lee Owen Merreweather, a 46 year old veteran rally and touring championship driver looks to the Juniour series to be swooped up by a team
Lee Owen Merreweather, although being of age in his long 25 year career in rally racing and touring championships as well as nefarious other racing genres, Merreweather has gathered legendary experience and has taken numerous wins to his name, and even a championship.

Now, at nearly age 47, Merreweather, of Australia wants to end his final few seasons and years in racing in a sport he has always loved and dreamt about being involved in, ARCSOA.

Even though he has lofty connections with Jackson Harrows and other teams in a paddock, he wants to start in the juniour series than rather blow his money out the window quickly.

Enough being said, Lee Owen Merreweather is looking for a team to pick him up should they please.

Thundersport GP has not finalized line-up, offers still on table
Thundersport GP, who has Harrows already set up, continues to search for drivers to drive the #78 Wells Fargo Porsche.

Thundersport GP has made an offer to Travis Scott which has not yet received any recollection back.

Thundersport GP has also sent out to Ricardo Hensler, but with his shaky platform, Thundersport GP owner, Andrew Van Zandt wants to wait to see if any more offers come.

Andrew Van Zandt of Thundersport GP would like to offer Ryan Thompson the #78 Wells Fargo Porsche

NOTE: Several may accept a ride for this ride, but Andrew Van Zandt will pick the best of the bunch.

Last edited by UndyingLight on January 17th 2018, 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaber January 16th 2018, 8:56 pm

#09 will be Mark Alpline of Saint Croix, #90 is being offered to Lee Owen Merreweather.
Thaber
Thaber
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by NoviRanger83 January 16th 2018, 9:58 pm

Asher Dunbar (16 1/2) from Fennville, Michigan, is looking for a ride. His brother Chase is a rookie in the ARCSOA Elite Series and Asher is a Formula Four champion. Considering his racing future, Asher is considering his options in stock car racing and ARCSOA is his goal.
NoviRanger83
NoviRanger83
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight January 16th 2018, 11:09 pm

Lee Owen Merreweather has accepted the offer from Seibasport

Merreweather: "You may judge me for accepting a proposal so quickly for to ride here in ARCSOA Juniour, but I am an old man. I do not have the time left here to wait around. Besides, Seibasport could be my only offer, so I will take my chances with this team and race my hardest for them. Besides, I do love me some TVR goodness."

Merreweather: "I may be of age 46, but that does not mean this old chap will be slow or pathetic. I have many years still in me, and I intend to spend my last racing years as I have been, racing. Good luck to you folks out on track!"
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 March 1st 2018, 8:38 am

Daniel Bouchard (16) is looking for a ride.
Dexter249
Dexter249
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight March 2nd 2018, 12:39 am

Thundersport GP offers Daniel Bouchard a ride
Daniel Bouchard is offered a ride in the #78 - Redbull machine. Does he accept?

Thundersport GP changes Harrow's number; potential new manufacturer
Andrew Van Zandt, after many thoughts and preparations, has changed Jackon Harrow's #78, Redbull Porsche to a #7 Vodafone. The #78 will remain the same.

Zandt, who has been recently underminded about his choice to go with Porsche after a recent clashing of words with one of Porsche's representatives has him looking for a second manufacturer, in case the deal with Porsche falls through.

Toyota, with their 86 FT II model has coincided with Zandt and is willing to jump on board with Thundersport GP if Porsche's deal falls.
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 March 2nd 2018, 7:59 am

UndyingLight wrote:Thundersport GP offers Daniel Bouchard a ride
Daniel Bouchard is offered a ride in the #78 - Redbull machine. Does he accept?

Thundersport GP changes Harrow's number; potential new manufacturer
Andrew Van Zandt, after many thoughts and preparations, has changed Jackon Harrow's #78, Redbull Porsche to a #7 Vodafone. The #78 will remain the same.

Zandt, who has been recently underminded about his choice to go with Porsche after a recent clashing of words with one of Porsche's representatives has him looking for a second manufacturer, in case the deal with Porsche falls through.

Toyota, with their 86 FT II model has coincided with Zandt and is willing to jump on board with Thundersport GP if Porsche's deal falls.
OOC : Can't wait to see if I turn into S. De Silvestro 2.0
IC : Bouchard does accept the offer.
Dexter249
Dexter249
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down