Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonney announces the 7 manufactures for Season 21

3 posters

Go down

Tonney announces the 7 manufactures for Season 21 Empty Tonney announces the 7 manufactures for Season 21

Post by f1fan December 30th 2015, 6:49 pm

In a cost cutting measure ARCSOA Elite Series CEO Kayla Tonney announced that the series will go to a customer car system for season 21. Tonney announced that 7 different car manufactures will enter cars with the new elongated bodies. These 7 cars are

Chevrolet Corvette
Ford Mustang
Dodge Viper
Honda Accord
Kia Optima
Subaru BRZ
Volkswagen ??

One team per each manufacture will be designated as a "Factory" team. While the other teams will buy cars from the manufacture and parts from the factory team. The Factory team is responsible for giving adequate equipment to the customer teams.

OOC: If you are a team owner, PM me which car you want!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tonney announces the 7 manufactures for Season 21 Empty Re: Tonney announces the 7 manufactures for Season 21

Post by RedViperGaming December 30th 2015, 7:03 pm

Dodge Viper I Love you..I never would have seen a Kia Optima Being in the AES.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Tonney announces the 7 manufactures for Season 21 Empty Re: Tonney announces the 7 manufactures for Season 21

Post by Wilhoit December 30th 2015, 9:56 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:Dodge Viper I Love you..I never would have seen a Kia Optima Being in the AES.
The Viper was made by me :p
Wilhoit
Wilhoit
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down