Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do not comment on rules unless you know full story!

3 posters

Go down

Do not comment on rules unless you know full story! Empty Re: Do not comment on rules unless you know full story!

Post by CJ Racing December 30th 2015, 8:09 pm

CJ RACING BUYS OUT HARDCORE MOTORSPORTS

After days of searching for an opportunity, CJ Racing's Chris Dodd is proud to announce that he has bought out Florida-based Hardcore Motorsports. In his announcement, he mentioned how all the struggles of finding a ride in the SCS gave him a new mindset and how he appreciates those that denied him.

Dodd: "As a rookie, these struggles have shown me a new and better appreciation for this great racing Series, and even though I am starting out small, I am glad for this opportunity. Thanks to everyone here at SCS for welcoming me in, and I hope to be able to drive to the best of my ability."

Now, in this new chapter for CJ Racing, racing in the #0 IKEA Chevy, Chris Dodd hopes to be able to grow, and hopefully one day be able to be competitive in this series.

CJ Racing Press
December 30, 2015
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Do not comment on rules unless you know full story! Empty Re: Do not comment on rules unless you know full story!

Post by Finnish909 December 30th 2015, 8:19 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
TIS SMELL SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE RULES
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins December 30th 2015, 8:22 pm

The Matthews Release Statement

Conrad & Jami Matthews, also known as the founders of Hardcore Motorsports released a statement about the buyout of ther team.
Jamie: "Of course it's dissapointing. "But things like this happen, it's apart of racing. We wish CJ Racing the best of luck in the SCS."
Conrad: "I also wish CJ Racing the best in the SCS. I guess my next goal is to try and get a job at CJ Racing, help them out a little."

OCC: Btw Finguy, Noah let him buy out Hardcore Motorsports. He PMed me about it earlier...
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Do not comment on rules unless you know full story! Empty Do not comment on rules unless you know full story!

Post by CJ Racing December 30th 2015, 8:31 pm

Finnish909 wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
TIS SMELL SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE RULES

OOC: Yeah, although I wish he would have told me that the person who owned the team was active. I thought the way Noah said it that the team was inactive,
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum