Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 12 of Texas @ Dodge-Gunslingers Stadium

+4
DKurtis
johnnyracer24
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
f1fan
8 posters

Go down

Round 12 of Texas @ Dodge-Gunslingers Stadium Empty Round 12 of Texas @ Dodge-Gunslingers Stadium

Post by f1fan February 3rd 2018, 11:36 pm

ARCSOA takes on 2nd new facility of season, 0.5 mile bullring in San Antonio

ARCSOA has kept a lot of its flair from last season. With the exception of Mexico, we have had all returning tracks this season. That was the case until the ARCSOA paddock travels to the brand new Dodge Stadium in San Antonio, Texas. Dodge Stadium is home to the San Antonio Gunslingers United States Football League team. However, around the football field is a 1/2 mile bullring designed with ARCSOA in mind. 

"We haven't had a lot of luck keeping bullrings on our schedule," stated ARCSOA Competition Director, William Williams. "However, we finally have one in a built-up area, in a state that cares about ARCSOA as much as they care about their San Antonio Gunslingers.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 12 of Texas @ Dodge-Gunslingers Stadium Empty Re: Round 12 of Texas @ Dodge-Gunslingers Stadium

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing February 4th 2018, 11:17 am

Freeze: Looking forward to the Round of Texas. My past couple races luck has been rough, but the speed is there and RDR is working hard to give myself Eric and Rehall the best to fight each weekend. -VF 05
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Round 12 of Texas @ Dodge-Gunslingers Stadium Empty Re: Round 12 of Texas @ Dodge-Gunslingers Stadium

Post by johnnyracer24 February 4th 2018, 12:59 pm

Arndt: "I'm back home, so I hope this means I can start getting my act together. Another bad race and I don't know how I'm going to feel afterward."
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis February 4th 2018, 3:06 pm

Kurtis: "It's gonna get chaotic, don't know how we'll do. We've been solid at short tracks though, so that gives a solid mindset."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 February 4th 2018, 9:43 pm

Monaco:Oh Boy this is somthing Racing in a Football stadium Thats Crazy but We just gotta Stand our Ground Hopefully We get a good finish here
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan February 7th 2018, 6:03 pm

OOC: As you can see, there is no race right now. I have not been feeling the greatest. Plus, I have had issues with the track.

However, I might be feeling up to running the race tonight, and I have fixed the track.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan February 7th 2018, 6:20 pm

Team Flame comes out strong in first practice

Team Flame is making their first start since last year. They are using old FPM equipment, and driver Ben Dover has really excelled on the half-mile oval in San Antonio. Dover finished 1st practice 12th on the board. Tylor Thaber, on the other hand, finished 29th after dealing with some electrical problems.

Rodolfo Omega dreadfully slow in 1st practice

Action Terra has been going through a lot of funding issues. However, Rodolfo Omega is currently keeping the team alive with some of his father's money. Omega's father, Alfonso owns the largest cantalope plantation in Amaria. He also is the only Amarian to do active trade with the Xbalten Government and is a minister in the Amarian Parliment.

Rodolfo, despite being the first Amarian to start an ARCSOA race, has been dreadfully off the pace all weekend. So much so, that some unnamed drivers have signed a petition to get him removed from the weekend's festivities. However, ARCSOA won't budge, because if Omega is removed from the entry list, it will certainly doom the advancement of the team.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 February 7th 2018, 7:18 pm

Concerned about how the inside lane will work at the track
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan February 7th 2018, 10:37 pm

f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL February 7th 2018, 11:10 pm

Noah Hart: Our teammate out there didn't give us any room to get around the #73 when he was exiting the pits. I understand he hasn't had the best season compared to our team but Myatt sure didn't do us any favors in giving us a break. If it wasn't my car that I owned that I was driving beside heading off into that turn I would of door slammed him to keep from hitting Gurion. I'm pretty disappointed in Myatt for racing us like that, because that incident really hurt the handling of our race car and killed us. We held onto a solid finish but we were rolling towards the front and had a podium finish on our hands but it didn't go our way.

Proud of our team though for bringing us some really fast Toyota Camry's for this race weekend it was nice to have both cars really fast and have a shot to win. Still a solid day and we hold a solid point lead but this is ARCSOA, been in this position many times in my career you can never be too certian. We have many races to go and we need to be on our toes.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 February 7th 2018, 11:17 pm

Arndt: "I want to first apologize to my fans. I started on the pole and I had such high hopes, but to be involved in that first wreck and to be called into the pits ruined our day. My fans deserve better, and I'm not giving it to them. I also want to apologize to my team. They're giving more than what I'm giving every day and every week. They're the championship caliber team, I'm not. I really don't know how much of this I can take on anymore. I haven't gained any points since Kansas. That was 5 rounds ago. Luck isn't going my way at all. Things need to go better, but I don't know how much hope I have left. I just feel like I'm regressing back to my days on CJ Racing and FBM."

Davis: "We had great cars at the start, but we weren't able to keep that up. We have work to do, but I have full confidence in this team that we can still surprise everyone."
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight February 7th 2018, 11:32 pm

Hallec @ Texas :
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan February 8th 2018, 12:09 am

Kenny: Look, I want to apologize to Noah out there. He's my best friend on the track, and I didn't know that would piss him off as much as it did. I thought I was racing him the same way he would race me. My bad.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing February 8th 2018, 6:45 am

Freeze: Today’s result for all three of us was not indicative of how we ran the speed was there and luck was not. We will move onto Mosport and still have the utmost confidence to do well for RDR and Mr. Davis.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis February 8th 2018, 10:54 am

Kurtis: "Really is frustrating that we had basically avoided the big wreck and had the potential to get points only for the car to blow up on us. It's quite ridiculous. But that's how the sport works. We'll have to work on it for next week."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 February 8th 2018, 1:08 pm

Monaco:What happen to us really at the very begining of the season RDR Was doing so good now were fading i bet it was the A700 That killed our Momentum
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 February 11th 2018, 8:07 pm

Led laps but got taking out of a good finish by lap cars
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum