New Hampshire well something bad is going to happen in this race
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 of New Hampshire

Post by Unstableracer33 on February 17th 2018, 7:42 pm

Monaco:Alright its time For the Bad Luck To end Like Darlington Wrecked Gunslinger Wrecked And Just Recently Motersport Wrecked Now its time for it to end
Unstableracer33
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on February 21st 2018, 11:37 pm

OOC: Race should go up tomorrow. I have been studying for a test!

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on February 22nd 2018, 8:26 pm

Ryan Griffin backs out of Round of New Hampshire after disagreement with officials. Van Der Pesch moves to Car #17, Texan Travis Scott takes over #19. #19 and #17 moved to back of grid

After selling the team to a consortium, GLM Driver Ryan Griffin has made it clear that he doesn't even want to be in the series as a whole anymore. Griffin stormed out of New Hampshire with no intention to race during the remainder of the season. Therefore, GLM has moved Christian Van Der Pesch over to Car #17. Van Der Pesch has been mediocre in his return from a rather serious testing crash at Barber Motorsports Park a couple years ago. As a result, Travis Scott will take over the #19 in replacement of Van Der Pesch.

However, ARCSOA chief Steward William Williams has stated that both Scott and Van Der Pesch will be moved to the back of the grid on account that neither driver qualified the car that they are running in the race. ARCSOA does have a rule that states that driver changes will result in a penalty of the driver being moved to the rear of the grid. Furthermore, ARCSOA could have denied the start of both cars #17 and #19. However, Williams didn't feel that the move was necessary.

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on February 22nd 2018, 11:41 pm

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on February 22nd 2018, 11:46 pm

Kenny: Tried my hardest, but I didn't think anyone could make it on fuel at the end. I thought we had 2nd locked up behind Maddie. But then I heard over the radio that three cars made it on fuel.

Maddie: I thought I won that race. How those three cars made it is beyond my scope. My crew chief was adamant that no one could make it. The #35, #37 and #73 must have been on fumes at the end of that race.

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KleverProductions on February 23rd 2018, 12:53 am

Basaglia [1st]: "WOOOOOOO! WIN NUMBER 3 BOYS! I saw during the last big stint that NOPEA Finland was way off pace, I asked my crew chief how fuel was, and nobody could make it! So I slowed down as much as I could without falling too far behind, and we actually pulled it off! We ran out of fuel on the backstretch after the finish, but we already had the win! If it weren't for those NOPEA Finland cars, I wouldn't of noticed the strategy, and I wouldn't of won the race!"

Crew Chief
Crew Chief

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL on February 23rd 2018, 12:53 pm

Noah Hart: Big win for Great Lakes Motorsports, congratulations to them! As for us, we struggled to get a handle on this flat New Hampshire Speedway. We had to use Kenny's setup bc ours wasn't really good. Kenny really knows his way around here very well. A shame he wasn't able to pull off another win but it just wasn't our day. Still, a great day for us coming out of here in the Top 10! Continuing to score points consistently! Now... our focus shifts to an Indianapolis victory! Hopefully our first win of the season...

I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on February 24th 2018, 12:44 am

29th yeeeee
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight on February 24th 2018, 1:27 am

Hallec disappointed once more:
Jack Hallec, after learning about his late Uncle Earl Grey's passing, Hallec came into New Hampshire with a poorly heart. After his lacklustre performances the past few races, his heart knew he wouldn't go places in New Hampshire. He even noted about that on his radio com shortly before qualifying.

"I be just....unpleasant, lad. This has yet t' be a good week by any meaning....We all know the result I be able to pull off...I am just goin' to take it slow."

Hallec, after a very long two laps around the circuit, even still outqualifying the backmarkers, came in and did not talk to reporters. However, a quick pre-race press notice by Hallec saw the very same obscure, melancholy apparition that is against his normal character.

"Aye, I be qualified where I t'ought I be. I be very unwell lads. Me good uncle Earl Grey passed away. He be the biggest influence in me life and his sudden passin' hits me 'ard. I be takin' this race slow, aye."

"Earl Grey, Hallec's "fatherly figure" was a well respected member of our team. I think we, along with e'ry lot here feels the sorrow Hallec be feelin' right now. Grey will be sorely missed." noted Hallec's crew chief, Derryl Winslow.

During the race, his own crew chief was quite worried for Hallec as he rarely said a single word en radio comm. Winslow could not get a single word out of him but only a mere "yes" after his chief would ask him if he was still doing good.

A very darkened cloak Hallec's impression would be; it is rare to see Hallec like this, to depart his normal, amiable function.

The race was very lacklustre and only when Kyle Basaglia pulled out a crazy win did Hallec even speak more than a word. Suddenly, in a blazing inferno of laughter over radio comm, Hallec said "That be how ya d'it, lads!" and he roared in laughter. Winslow, for one, was not expecting that kind of laughter.

Post-race press brought more out of Hallec than the crowd or presses had seen that entire weekend; "That be the most haphazard, crazy antics I be lovin' t'see! Good on ye, Basaglia!"

His commentary then would take a quick, sharp drop in demeanor like the masses have seen from Hallec the entire weekend. He turned pale. "I really need these damn engines to get here already. I be about unable to stand drivin' these pieces of drivel."

A rare-heated comment from Hallec, and he was out, supposedly to quickly fly down to Australia again to attend his "father's" funeral.

UndyingLight
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing on February 24th 2018, 8:25 am

Freeze: What a ending great work by the field to no wrecked cars. Tough race, but Indy 250 here we come.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down