Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Cup of Motorsports III

Go down

Which country should host the World Cup of Motorsports

World Cup of Motorsports III I_vote_lcap8%World Cup of Motorsports III I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
World Cup of Motorsports III I_vote_lcap15%World Cup of Motorsports III I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
World Cup of Motorsports III I_vote_lcap23%World Cup of Motorsports III I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
World Cup of Motorsports III I_vote_lcap15%World Cup of Motorsports III I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
World Cup of Motorsports III I_vote_lcap31%World Cup of Motorsports III I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
World Cup of Motorsports III I_vote_lcap8%World Cup of Motorsports III I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

World Cup of Motorsports III Empty World Cup of Motorsports III

Post by f1fan February 19th 2018, 9:11 pm

Every two years, the best racing drivers from all over the world take meet up in a host country in order to participate in the World Cup of Motorsports. The World Cup of Motorsports is set to take place again this year in a yet undecided host country.

In this year's third running of the World Cup of Motorsports, each host country will bring two drivers to the country, to participate in three total races. There will be one oval race, one road course race, and one endurance race that both drivers will pilot the car in. Each country will only enter one car per race.

Last time out, Kenny Myatt and Noah Hart led team USA to the championship in their home country, with two gold medals in the two sprint races. Kenny Myatt is expected to not be back this year. A preliminary list of countries already listed have been confirmed.

Team USA- ??/??
Team Canada- ??/??
Team Brazil- ??/??
Team SSNJ- ??/??
Team Japan- ??/??
Team Amaria- M. Myatt/Omega
Team England- Shelly/??
Team Australia- Fitzwater/Hallec
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin