Round 15: Indianapolis 250

Go down

Round 15: Indianapolis 250

Post by f1fan on February 22nd 2018, 9:08 pm

OOC: I haven't run New Hampshire yet on account of me not feeling great

Preliminary entry list: (I am not taking any more new entries, If I forgot your driver, or are an A700 entry that wants to attempt Indianapolis, please comment or PM me)

Spoiler:
One off's

7- Jackson Harrows
08- Yohann Arndt
10- Bill Braddock Jr.
025- Sean Parkins
27- Audra Baranauskas
028- Tanet Armodee
030- Victor Vadame
30- Felicity Dunbar
44- Vincent Allen
53- Tripotenkio Vernio
62- Ike Durbin
66- Ethan Moore
67- Cicoria Staska
91- Erzan Zhumenbekov
98- Eric Demax
888- Dewitt Fordale Jr.
900- Stanton Thaber

Qualifying System

For the Indianapolis 250, the top 25 in drivers points out of everyone attempting are locked into the race. So in the case of Indianapolis, prior to the round of New Hampshire, these are the drivers in danger of not making the race depending on points leaving New Hampshire

The way qualifying will work is, the cars not locked into the race will have a 15-minute session in which will fill the 26th through 42nd entry spots. The slowest cars go into the Indianapolis 30 lap consolation race. Then the typical ARCSOA qualifying system will take place where the top 24 move on to Q2, and the top 12 from Q2 will move on to Q3. The pole sitter will get 10 bonus points.

Last edited by f1fan on February 23rd 2018, 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15: Indianapolis 250

Post by f1fan on February 23rd 2018, 2:36 am

These drivers are not locked into the Indianapolis 250

Davidson
Llamas
J. Shelly
Dover
Van Der Pesch
Fitzwater
Dormitory
Wallach
Caldwell
Cohen
C. Dunbar
S. Thaber
Durbin
Perkins
Y. Arndt
T. Thaber
Harrows
Y. Arndt
Braddock Jr.
Baranauskas
Armodee
Vadame
F. Dunbar
Vernio
Durbin
Moore
Staska
Zhumenbekov
Demax
Fordale Jr.
S Thaber

Half of these cars will be going home after the Indianapolis 250 Q session

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on February 24th 2018, 12:34 am

Baskinger grabs pole, 10 bonus points, two drivers injured in two separate incidents

In a wild and crazy qualifying day, Jake Baskinger once again has taken the Indianapolis 250 pole. Kansas native, Treck Tauger will start alongside him in the 2nd most prestigious stock car race in the world. However, the big news from qualifying was two rather serious wrecks that caused injuries to two drivers. The first incident took place in Knock Out qualifying, where Bill Braddock Jr, slammed into the pit road barrier. Braddock was taken to Methodist Hospital with serious but non-life threatening injuries.

The second incident was a 5-car incident that started with Noah Hart being turned by Grayson Acevedo in Q2. Acevedo would continue on and actually qualify 5th. Hart slid up the track in turn two only to be clobbered by Sean Angel. Angel would then be slammed into by Ethan Moore, and subsequently, Kenny Myatt would hit the #66 car. Myatt, Moore, and Hart would walk away from rather hard incidents. However, Sean Angel would also go to Methodist Medical center with concussion-like symptoms. It is not expected that the 4th place in points-man will be medically cleared to race in the Indianapolis 250.

Once Blue Flare hires a replacement driver for Car #81, the car will be moved to the 42nd starting position.

Full Qualifying Order:
Q3

1. Jake Baskinger- 10 Bonus Points
2. Treck Tauger
3. Christian Van Der Pesch
4. Mosche Gurion
5. Grayson Acevedo
6. Madeline Myatt
7. Jack Hallec
8. Etisham Phadkar
9. Aidan Shepherd
10. John Arndt
11. Yohann Arndt (Crash in Q3)
12. James Shelly (Crash in Q3)

Q2

13. Vincent Allen
14. Tristan Wilhoit
15. Ike Durbin
16. Sean Perkins
17. Bobby Jones
18. Zachary Fitzwater
19. Nick Pericles
20. Ben Dover
21. Kenny Myatt (Crash in Q2)
22. Ethan Moore (Crash in Q2)
23. Sean Angel (Crash in Q2) *Not medically cleared to race*
24. Noah Hart (Crash in Q2)

Q1

25. Alex Allen
26. Eric Monaco
27. Lucas Hoffman
28. Zaedin Davidson
29. Dornan Bouchard
30. Vince Freeze
31. Roman Rehall
32. Chris Dodd
33. D.J. Kurtis
34. William Brock
35. Eric Demax
36. Stanton Thaber
37. Cody Llamas
38. Victor Vadame
39. Felicity Dunbar
40. Travis Scott
41. Kyle Basaglia
42. Chase Dunbar

DNQ:

Jackson Harrows
Bill Braddock Jr.
Vance Caldwell
Tayil Wallach
Audra Baranauskas
Tanet Armodee
Tylor Thaber
Tripotenkio Vernio
Cicoria Staska
Malachi Cohen
Zsolt Dormitory
Erzan Zhumenbekov
Dewitt Fordale Jr.

Last edited by f1fan on February 24th 2018, 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NRacer96 on February 24th 2018, 12:47 am

Bobby: I wish ARCSOA will start using a single car qualifying format on ovals larger than 1 mile. The draft makes group qualifying so random at times.

-Owner Of the World Stock Car Championship and driver of Audi Sport America.
-Owner of The International Online Racing League (IORL).
-Painter of Offline Host
NRacer96
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on February 24th 2018, 12:48 am

Yayyyyyyyyy Made the race and Start 18th and Hallec Starting P7 we might have a chance to pull off the biggest upset in AES History. This race is sometimes goes the way of the Underdogs
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight on February 24th 2018, 1:40 am

Hallec very ecstatic :
Recently, Jack Hallec has been very solemn since his "father's" passing, that when he found out Pirtek Team Australia's new engines came in, he did not even jump up in excitement.

However, later on, reporters caught Hallec and he quickly spouted "I got'tuh' test!" As he slipped by to go test out the new engines in the Pirtek Team Australia Holdens.

Hallec literally jumped into his #60 car and he started it up and its loud, new groggle startled him; he yelled out over his radio "Holy bloody 'ell, 'ave not heard this sound in a long bloody time! Aye!"

Clearly, Hallec was excited and he quickly got out and did some testing before practice started. His speeds were far faster than before and he was practically blowing (Darryl) Winslow's (his crew chief) ears out in sheer excitement.

His fastest lap was able to compare to the high, quick speeds of the leaders. Later on, he would set a blistering new pace to end up in Q3 in seventh.

Hallec was clearly happy as he would note about his new strengths. "I be unable to speak, lads! I 'ardly can! These new engines came in an' we be able to go far faster! P7 has to be a record for Pirtek. Fitzwater also did quite well! I be very excited to see how Pirtek fares with these new engines. Wish us luck, mates!"
UndyingLight
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on March 1st 2018, 10:16 pm

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on March 1st 2018, 10:31 pm

Spoiler:
K. Myatt out for foreseeable future

Kenny Myatt took a violent hit into the pit road attenuator at 180MPH. Kenny Myatt, aged 42 was taken to a local medical center under the advice of his wife, Dr. Madison Forsythe. The extent of Myatt's injuries are not known at this time. However, it is expected that Myatt's injuries could end up ending his career. Which would be a really sad way to end the illustrious career of ARCSOA's only 3-time champion.

The medical condition of driver, Mosche Gurion is still unknown.

Maddie Myatt:

Erin Perkins:

Sean Perkins:
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing on March 1st 2018, 11:09 pm

Freeze: First off thinking good thoughts for Myatt Gurion in those wrecks. Never want to see that to a champion of this sport and a rising star get injured in a wreck like that. As far as RDR another rough race, but more importantly the cars are safe and hoping for the best in the remainder of the races
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 on March 2nd 2018, 12:03 am

Monaco:Really was a Crazy Race there with that wreck at Lap 10 with Baskinger And Pericles Then the one in the pits with Gurion And Kenny Myatt i hope those guys Get well And Godspeed to all of those guys and Congrats to Acevedo Getting hos first ARCSOA win in one of the Most biggest Races in ARCSOA

Reaction at Lap 10:
Spotter:Wreck Up ahead in turn 4 Go low Go low Go low
And Monaco Gets into Hoffman
Monaco:Ooh That was My Bad really i thought i was clear on the Inside Does it look bad?
Crew Chief:You got quite a little front end Damage We might have to bring it in
Monaco:Alright, And really That was a Big wreck i saw The 82 Riding the Wall there hope everyones Alright Also ima Have a Talk with that Hoffman Guy after were done here

Last edited by Unstableracer33 on March 2nd 2018, 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Unstableracer33
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight on March 2nd 2018, 12:31 am

Hallec's day:
Jack Hallec, after starting a stunning seventh place on the second most prestigious event of ARCSOA, would begin his race as normal but would slowly, but surely wind his way back to the top 20s.

Several cautions did not seem to help his case as the race went on, Hallec seemed to note of the car's "wearing." It was clear of that with his spotter Darryl Winslow about his slowly deteriorating car's health. Though, had it been the American 700, his car would have most likely died, however, 100 laps was enough to keep his car alive and kicking.

Lap 43/100
On lap 43, a massive crash out of turn four would send (Kenny) Myatt and (Moshe) Gurion into the pits with both very, very hard hits causing a long red-flag period.

Hallec, who was not involved noted post-red flag period that he is very, very concerned with the health of three-time champion, Myatt and of course more fervently, Moshe Gurion.

He was extremely reluctant to get back in his car stating "This wreck is a gut-punch to me. I despise seeing things like this happen as I want nobody e'er to get hurt. It be very hard to get me back in that race-car...we be seein."

Later, as red flag period started to be picked up and called off, Hallec was seen speaking with his crew chief Darryl Winslow about potentially not returning to the track.

"Darryl, ya know how I be feelin'...." "....this race. I be unable to comprehend severe wrecks...like this."

"It is alright, Jack, you take your time. If you are not willing to go back out on track, I'll drive for you." "Nah, mate, I do believe I can get back in. I be unafraid, just mere worried for Myatt and Gurion."

Later on, Hallec would be leading the second pack after two pitstops while on radio com, rooted for his team-mate who was in the lead pack and fighting for a win.

Hallec's machinery gradually got faster in the last stint, but he ran out of time and drafting help to catch the leaders and thus would finish tenth. Very good, by his standards.

"I be at variegated opinions ar' feelin's after this Indy 250. I do not intend to sound like a melancholy fool, but I am bloody worried about my fellow comrades, [Kenny] Myatt and Moshe Gurion. I be extremely worried about their conditions; I dare be sayin' it hampered my race slightly."

"On the other side, I am very impressed and proud of me great mate, Zachary for coming home an impressive fourth place! Good on'ya, mate! I am also quite happy to have finished tenth myself, but it be a bag of distress and bliss. Kenny Myatt, Moshe Gurion, you be in my heart and in my thoughts."
UndyingLight
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis on March 2nd 2018, 10:15 am

Kurtis: "We were really off throughout a majority of the race until the 2nd half. We just didn't have the speed but a top 10 is a good run nonetheless."

2 time Sony Cup Series Champion, a HNS Champion (as an owner), and a Commentator for the Hardee's National Series

Owner of Kurtis Racing for the HNS (#14, #4), SCS, (#8, #4), and KR Honda for ARCSOA (#9, #48).

DKurtis
Champion
Champion

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on March 2nd 2018, 12:25 pm

P4 will take. Thats what i call a excellent day in the office as well as Hallec's 10th place finish
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing on March 3rd 2018, 12:28 pm

Moshe Gurion Announces His Retirement After Brutal Indy 250 Crash

After a violent wreck between Kenny Myatt and Moshe Gurion in the entrance of pit road, Moshe Gurion was rushed to the hospital and was announced to have a concussion and broken both of his legs and his left shoulder. Amazingly, he sufferered no internal injuries, and it seems that he will recover.

Originally doctors stated that it would be at least 18 months before he would be able to get back into a race car, but after some discussions with his family and close friends, Moshe Gurion has announced that he has retired from stock-car racing.

Gurion: "After some discussions and prayers with my family, I have decided to make the decision to no longer race, for my sake and for my family's sake. I want to thank everyone who has given me an opportunity to live my dream, and while that dream may have risked my life, I wouldn't have changed it for the world. I will continue to live my life every day with purpose, and am ready for whatever the future might hold."

2018 SCS: Driver of the #15 Oreo's Ford for Martin Motorsports
Wins: None(Yet Smile ...)
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless

Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NRacer96 on March 3rd 2018, 8:52 pm

Bobby: Well, i almost won the Indy 250, But 2nd place was good result for me after the mediocre results we put in the last few races.

-Owner Of the World Stock Car Championship and driver of Audi Sport America.
-Owner of The International Online Racing League (IORL).
-Painter of Offline Host
NRacer96
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 on March 5th 2018, 11:24 am

Arndt: Just glad we came home with good points. I'm ready for next season to turn things around
johnnyracer24
Race Winner
Race Winner

View user profile https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum