Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robert Harrison penalized 30 driver points after Daytona

4 posters

Go down

Robert Harrison penalized 30 driver points after Daytona Empty Robert Harrison penalized 30 driver points after Daytona

Post by FUEL March 12th 2018, 11:14 pm

Post race of DAYTONA for the DAYTONA 250 for HNS... The officials decided to bring Harrison into the hauler post race after taking out the leaders late in the race. A lack of awareness of the drivers coming up to Harrison and completely ruining some drivers race at that point and taking them out has pushed the officials hand in handing out a hefty points penalty to Harrison.

The penalty is so bad to Harrison that Tauger Racing Unit is not going to Rockingham with Harrison as their driver. The team is unsure at this point if they plan on even racing at Rockingham. Robert Harrison is scheduled to return at Las Vegas however things may change.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Robert Harrison penalized 30 driver points after Daytona Empty Re: Robert Harrison penalized 30 driver points after Daytona

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 12th 2018, 11:15 pm

That penalty fits the crime big time
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Robert Harrison penalized 30 driver points after Daytona Empty Re: Robert Harrison penalized 30 driver points after Daytona

Post by johnnyracer24 March 13th 2018, 10:12 pm

John Arndt: I believe this is a good penalty. I hope he takes the time to learn a bit and hopefully we can come back and race each other cleanly.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsCheezeHead March 14th 2018, 3:53 am

Put me in coach
ItsCheezeHead
ItsCheezeHead
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum