Jordan Davis not worried about early season woes

Go down

Jordan Davis not worried about early season woes

Post by FUEL on March 22nd 2018, 7:03 pm

2 races into the 2018 Season and the talk about performance in the Mace Enterprises team already being questioned early in the season after none of the Mace Enterprises ran up front in the DAYTONA 500 and Nick Mace and Eric Demax having to use a provisional to make the Rockingham along with the entire team struggling to find the speed to compete besides Nick Mace as he battled his way to earn the team it's first and only Top 10 by the entire operation. 

It is rather early in the year and media members here today have asked the question with our 2-Time Champion, Jordan Davis, if he was worried about why the team hasn't been as fast as some teams right out the gate.

Jordan Davis: "I'm not concerned at all. Technically now Mace is a 6 car team having Jeff James and Charlie Smith as technical teammates. So I understand that resources are thin but I believe me and my guys are still building off what we had last year and I think we can come back here at California and contend for the win."

Jordan Davis in recent memory at California has had his fair share of ups and downs. In 2016, Davis was involved in a crash where he broke his arm but came back one year later in 2017 where he dominated and won. Jordan Davis also has won at multiple tracks over 2 miles in the past year or two so this could be a track where the 2-Time Champ can find victory lane and put all the critics to rest.

I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum