Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA makes huge change for Season 25: Institutes driver draft

4 posters

Go down

season - ARCSOA makes huge change for Season 25: Institutes driver draft Empty ARCSOA makes huge change for Season 25: Institutes driver draft

Post by f1fan April 1st 2018, 12:43 pm

OOC: The silly season chart has been updated.

ARCSOA shockingly announces driver draft for Season 25

In response to many teams complaints about not getting the drivers that they want during free-agency, ARCSOA has instituted that all contracts are null-and-voided for Season 25. For the first time ever, ARCSOA will institute a drivers draft. Each team has two draft picks based on their performances from last season. Where the worst teams will pick first. Once everyone's first pick has been made, the entire draft order is inverted for Round 2.

Silverspeed owner Gerald Silver stated, "Quite frankly, I was annoyed with the fact I couldn't get Nick Pericles back. This way, I can attempt to get him back."

ARCSOA CEO William Williams stated that there will be a trade system implemented as well. If a team wants to trade up, and bump others out of the way, they can do so with their first pick. However, their second pick then goes to the end of Round 2.

"This system is designed to prevent 'superteams,'" Williams stated. "This system is failsafe, and I think it will do a good job."
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

season - ARCSOA makes huge change for Season 25: Institutes driver draft Empty Re: ARCSOA makes huge change for Season 25: Institutes driver draft

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing April 1st 2018, 5:16 pm

Freeze: Although I’m not really sure what is going to happen I am still focused on the rest of the remaining races and will see what the future holds.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

season - ARCSOA makes huge change for Season 25: Institutes driver draft Empty Re: ARCSOA makes huge change for Season 25: Institutes driver draft

Post by Unstableracer33 April 1st 2018, 5:21 pm

Monaco:I was going to Corsa Then That Team Just shuts Down for no reason then im going back to RDR And now Theres a This Ugh Lets just Pray to the Lord that Me and Vinnie Are not on these Lower teams in round 1 But i have a Highly Prediction that is gonna happen
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan April 2nd 2018, 1:23 am

f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming April 2nd 2018, 7:39 pm

Silverspeed owner Gerald Silver stated, "Quite frankly, I was annoyed with the fact I couldn't get Nick Pericles back. This way, I can attempt to get him back." -

Well then
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down