2018 Round 4: Las Vegas

Go down

2018 Round 4: Las Vegas

Post by DKurtis on April 6th 2018, 11:33 am

So far in the season we have seen Kurtis Racing win 2 out of the 3 races, both won by Jake West. It indicates that Chevy is a major powerhouse in the HNS. However, coming into round 4 of the season at Las Vegas, tire wear is a factor, and there are different grooves of the race track to experiment from, similar to Auto Club. John Arndt had a massive heartbreak after having a tire go down late in the going at Auto Club, ruining his chances of what easily could have been a top 5 finish, will he do anything to try and recover lost ground? What will the other teams do to find momentum? Will we see a different winner, or will Jake West go for his 3rd win of the season?

2 time Sony Cup Series Champion, a HNS Champion (as an owner), and a Commentator for the Hardee's National Series

Owner of Kurtis Racing for the HNS (#14, #4), SCS, (#8, #4), and KR Honda for ARCSOA (#9, #48).

DKurtis
Champion
Champion

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018 Round 4: Las Vegas

Post by UndyingLight on April 6th 2018, 1:43 pm

Hallec: "Aye, I be hopin' for a good day 'ere in Las Vegas. I be going to keep me nose clean in hopes for a good finish, but aye, it be up to what everybody else does...I be hopin' ta stay clean an' clear all race. Good luck all lads and lass' out there!"
UndyingLight
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis on April 7th 2018, 12:04 pm

2 time Sony Cup Series Champion, a HNS Champion (as an owner), and a Commentator for the Hardee's National Series

Owner of Kurtis Racing for the HNS (#14, #4), SCS, (#8, #4), and KR Honda for ARCSOA (#9, #48).

DKurtis
Champion
Champion

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight on April 7th 2018, 6:29 pm

Hallec: "Aye, kept 'er clean all day. Shame I be unable to get any further than 32nd. Aye, thanks to Pirtek and Fitzwater Australia Racing fer another good car!"
UndyingLight
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum