Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perkins demands answers from SCS officials

Go down

Perkins demands answers from SCS officials Empty Perkins demands answers from SCS officials

Post by f1fan April 8th 2018, 12:33 am

Sean Perkins slams SCS stewards

Sean Perkins stormed over to an SCS TV crew after his heat and during the SCS main event and had some very harsh words for the officiating body.

"That race was the biggest embarrassment in SCS history. Why would we go to some rundown oval in the middle of nowhere, that may have had its day in SCS, but SCS has clearly advanced far beyond what the track can provide. What on earth were the officiating body smoking to think that it would be a good idea to run a half-mile short track, with no pit walls, caution-free? It's insane! I swear the blind could officiate a race better than whoever is up in race control. I demand an explanation about that because this race was stupid. I will take any point penalty for saying that. It certainly seems like the rest of the field is going to get penalties from Baer Field anyway."
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down