Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.J. Kurtis comes off 3rd Top 3 finish of the season

Go down

season - D.J. Kurtis comes off 3rd Top 3 finish of the season Empty D.J. Kurtis comes off 3rd Top 3 finish of the season

Post by FUEL April 11th 2018, 11:32 am

For the defending champion of D.J. Kurtis in 2018 it's been a struggle to find consistency. He's either behind the wall and out of the race or up front competing for wins. At Daytona and Atlanta, Kurtis found his race cut short due to an accident but the other 3 races he was able to finish... he came away with Top 3 finishes! With 2 DNFs so far he sits a solid 12th in the standings but had it not been for his accidents he might be right in the thick of the point fight. The defending champion won 5 races last year but has came up short in the 3 races he was right there battling for the win. Kurtis speaks on his early season run without having a win already and his struggles to put together a full race.

D.J. Kurtis: "To be honest, I'm not too worried about it at the moment. I'd love to be able to win but the finishes we're getting is satisfactory in the long term. Last year, Caps almost won the dang championship against me without winning. I think just being consistent is one of the fundamentals in moving upwards in the points. As a team we need to just execute well at the end, because sooner or later we'll get a win or two. It's early on in the season, so there are plenty of races to go in terms of having a shot at winning. As long as we keep doing what we're doing in terms of speed I'll be happy."
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down