Sean Perkins:
f1fan
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 21 of Donet City

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing on April 12th 2018, 11:03 pm

Freeze: Donet City is a tough track and with the standing start should be an interesting race.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 on April 12th 2018, 11:10 pm

Monaco:Its good to be back here in Donet City Last Season i Finished 7th Here So I might have some luck at this Track as were almost comming down to Amaria And its gonna be the Last Race with this #24 Team as Baskinger Will take my Ride And ima Take Vinnie's Ride The #05  as he's Gonna take over Noah Hart's Ride at FBR I know its gonna be Tough to say goodbye but Were still a Team and with a Good talented driver like Baskinger we might have a Chance Next season
Unstableracer33
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight on April 14th 2018, 3:50 pm

Hallec: "Aye bloody 'ell. I cannot seem ta' get it together. It looked t'at I be gettin' a top 10, but I went an' threw it away. I took out one good car, an' two more who could not 'ave avoided. Aye. I be very sorry to those who went out because I be gettin' a wee bit antsy. That be all on me, Van Der Pesch."

Hallec: "I be very displeased with me performance. 16th be not a travesty, but I only be there t'ree laps down and because of so much attrition. Aye, this season be goin' unlike I would 'ave wanted. Here be ta' hopin' that Amaria is a good finish to an otherwise..disregardable rookie stint."

Hallec: "Congratulations to me team mate Fitzwater for a top 5! Good on ya, chap!"
UndyingLight
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis on April 14th 2018, 4:06 pm

Kurtis: "We had a strong ass #15 Bass Pro Shops Chevy today. It's a shame we couldn't wrap it up. Freaking lapped cars are still dumbasses though, if they weren't in the way, we could've won the damn thing. I've had an up and down season so far, so we'll see what we can do for next race. Good on the winner though, we raced with respect out there."

2 time Sony Cup Series Champion, a HNS Champion (as an owner), and a Commentator for the Hardee's National Series

Owner of Kurtis Racing for the HNS (#14, #4), SCS, (#8, #4), and KR Honda for ARCSOA (#9, #48).

DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on April 14th 2018, 7:00 pm

5th YAY
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 on April 15th 2018, 12:11 am

Monaco:Thought i was gonna lucky here but after not even making one lap in the race it appears to Come around and Bite me in the (Exclusive) Welp its On to Amaria And the Last Race with Vinnie as My Teammate and with this #24 team
Unstableracer33
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing on April 15th 2018, 12:30 am

Freeze: 43 Starts. 1 Win 4 Top 5s Ohio Michigan Mexico Kansas 6 Top 10s 1 Pole. 1 Last Start. 1 Championship Decider 1 Last Race With #RDRForReal. Amaria. Here We Come! True Winners 5 24 05 Reddit Racing.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL on April 15th 2018, 5:07 pm

Noah Hart tells the press after Round 21 that this race was an embarrassment to the sport and that he is proud to be on top of the series going into his final race.

Noah Hart: "We are happy that we got another Top 10 finish and that we took back the point lead. I can't believe everyone decided to throw their cars away on lap 1 that early. I just had a feeling there would be a wreck and to get on the brakes and miss it I felt fortunate but man it angered me at the fact of how little of patience's all the drivers had out there. We had more the half the field wreck out. That was ridiculous. It worries me what's going to happen going into the finale. ARCSOA changed from Washington D.C. to another finale track to make sure the finale wasn't random and we crowned a deserving champion but it will be a crime shame to see someone taken out like we've seen in these last few races where people lose their heads.

I've been racing in this series for over 2 decades and have 2 championships and 20 wins to my name... I am so proud that I have been able to stay in shape all these years to be as competitive as I have my whole career. To say I was the point leader heading into my retirement race where I put on the helmet for one last time and crank the race car up one last time... It's going to be emotional. There's a championship on the line and I'd be honored to tied Kenny Myatt for the most championships of all time but I just want a strong performance. I hope this season is everything my fans have ever dreamed of. We are going to give it all we have and hope it's enough to take home the crown."   

I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum