Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenny Myatt, best ARCSOA driver ever?

2 posters

Go down

Kenny Myatt, best ARCSOA driver ever?  Empty Kenny Myatt, best ARCSOA driver ever?

Post by f1fan January 2nd 2016, 10:17 pm

OOC: I might do these for every driver that I think was great, is great, or could have been great.

A long winded debate has been going on among the ARCSOA fanbase of who the best ARCSOA Elite Series driver is of all time. Many cite Nick Mace as the best. There is a strong argument for him, Nick still holds the record for the most amount of wins in ARCSOA Elite Series history. His lighthearted nature have put him a fan favorite. Some say, Jeffery Finguy was a multiple time champion who was taken from the racing world far too soon. Finguy's persona has given him a huge cult following after death. However Finguy only had a handful of wins, before he died in a horrific wreck at Road America, where he was partially decapitated when a Porsche collapsed the roof of his Sanctum. The final, and strongest argument for the best ARCSOA driver however is for Kenny Myatt.

Myatt is one of the original 4 drivers that built the series. Out of the original 4, Myatt is the most different out of the bunch. Nick Mace and the two Hart brothers were known for their devil may care, somewhat aggressive on track attitude, coupled with a warm and friendly face off the track. Myatt is totally different, he has been called "a ruthless and manipulative driver capable of forcing mistakes from his opponents." Myatt is also remotely cold off the track. He is pretty shy with the fans, and other drivers. Some call him a "grumpy old man" type when not dealing with the antics of a few other drivers. His cold nature off the track, only enhances the on track persona he carries out. He is extremely calculated when on track. He thrives on the information that is being fed to him about the race. He takes pride in knowing everyone else's weakness, and being considered one of the most intimidating figures on track.

Former AES driver Nicholas Vernier described Myatt as, "The most intimidating man I have ever come across on a race track. Myatt takes pride in beating his competitors by psychologically destroying them. Making them easy targets in the future."
Christian Van Der Pesch, one of the hottest rookies in a long time also reiterated these statements. "I think that is why he always dominates Road Atlanta. He along with the media, hype that place up so much to the young drivers, as the most difficult track in the United States. Myatt then takes advantage of that weakness from the field, and proceeds to make the entire field look silly by dominating the race. Myatt adds a whole psychological element to racing that I don't think a lot of people like. And that's why Myatt is one of the most hated drivers on the grid."

Myatt also has a lighter side. He has immense pride for Cleveland, the city in which he grew up near. More importantly, he has pride for his home state of Ohio. Myatt also likes episodes of Whose Line is It Anyway, and has a Sheepdog named Lucky that he takes to the racetrack with. Lucky has more twitter followers then Myatt does!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kenny Myatt, best ARCSOA driver ever?  Empty Re: Kenny Myatt, best ARCSOA driver ever?

Post by RedViperGaming January 2nd 2016, 10:24 pm

Pericles:"In the Indy 250, When my spotter said that Myatt was behind me, I nearly shitted my pants right there and then. He is one of the best, is he the best? 90.99% That he is."

Rehall:"Best. Period."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Kenny Myatt, best ARCSOA driver ever?  Empty Re: Kenny Myatt, best ARCSOA driver ever?

Post by f1fan January 2nd 2016, 10:25 pm

Kenny: Mace has more talent than I do. He can do things with a race car, I can't. Plus, he has an American 700, I don't!

Christian: I almost would call his racing style evil! He is such a tactician at facilitating drama on track, and it seems to always go his way. I have seen video where people just get out of his way and let him by because they know he is going to get them anyway. Those are the weak drivers!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming January 2nd 2016, 10:33 pm

Pericles:"American 700 is like a free for all! The race I won in Indy, that was just me being there at the right time, I mean, I could have left my team owner to win it but...I was likely to lose the ride anyway. Plus, Mace is getting slightly older, I don't know about you but as soon as I hit 4.0 I'm Retired."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down