Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeff James Inc. will shut operations down at seasons end.

3 posters

Go down

Jeff James Inc. will shut operations down at seasons end. Empty Jeff James Inc. will shut operations down at seasons end.

Post by FUEL April 24th 2018, 1:34 pm

After a slow start to 2018 for this start up team formed by Jeff James getting help from Nick Mace to help bring this team to life... the team sits 33rd and 41st in points. A lack of finishes to start the year has caused JJI to lose it's big sponsor Go Daddy after Daytona mid way through the season. The team will be in search of sponsorship to help get them to Seasons end however Nick Mace said about this news that he has no intentions on helping renew JJI in help fund their race team with employees and equipment which has led to Jeff James Inc. founding operations at Seasons end when Mace Enterprises stops investing in their race team.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Jeff James Inc. will shut operations down at seasons end. Empty Re: Jeff James Inc. will shut operations down at seasons end.

Post by JJRacer89 April 25th 2018, 1:16 pm

Ouch...
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Jeff James Inc. will shut operations down at seasons end. Empty Re: Jeff James Inc. will shut operations down at seasons end.

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 25th 2018, 6:08 pm

Never saw coming
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down