Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flaming + Making up stuff about other peoples characters = Bad

4 posters

Go down

Flaming + Making up stuff about other peoples characters = Bad Empty Re: Flaming + Making up stuff about other peoples characters = Bad

Post by Mr.YAMP January 3rd 2016, 3:06 pm

*Pulls out renewed 2015-16 contract* Read right there. "This contract can be subject to void before *stamped* April 1st 2015." *Looks at Perkins and points* "March 4th 2016"
I rest my case. Also from someone like you who has been acting crazy lately I don't think that you should really be leading a union.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Flaming + Making up stuff about other peoples characters = Bad Empty Re: Flaming + Making up stuff about other peoples characters = Bad

Post by f1fan January 3rd 2016, 3:08 pm

Sean: Maybe on your contract, but mine there isn't.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 January 3rd 2016, 3:08 pm

Finguy: "...Safety for the drivers and the fans. That's what we want in a sport of speed. If we can eliminate the danger, then we can bring more fans."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP January 3rd 2016, 3:11 pm

I just pointed at it! It said "March 4th 2016" so back off. Your not getting a cent.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP January 3rd 2016, 3:12 pm

Finguy I hope you're being sarcastic.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan January 3rd 2016, 3:12 pm

Sean: How would you know, you do not have my contract...
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP January 3rd 2016, 3:14 pm

You sitting here waving it around. Plus with me being at the meeting when you signed it.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 January 3rd 2016, 3:15 pm

Finguy: "...Okay Davis, calm down. At least we know how Nick does a contract. We were teammates, remember? At least you have a point, a better team than I, and for gods sakes better equipment. Am I belly-acking? Yes, but that's because I don't have my parts for MY 92 YET! ...So, there. You're obviously the better guy."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan January 3rd 2016, 3:25 pm

Sean: There you go, lying again Jordan. You were not in my meetings with Nick...
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP January 3rd 2016, 3:25 pm

There you go lying again. We had a drivers meeting when when you signed contract.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP January 3rd 2016, 3:27 pm

Ooc: just shut up!
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan January 3rd 2016, 3:28 pm

Sean: I had signed my contract way before that meeting. It was not in that contract that I signed. If Nick put it in the contracts, then he did it illegally.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan January 3rd 2016, 3:31 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:Ooc: just shut up!

OOC: Kindly don't tell me to shut up... take it to the PM box. We have it for a reason!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP January 3rd 2016, 3:31 pm

You're still sitting here waving it around and it was shown to us at the drivers meeting.

OOC: only reason you have adminship is because Ike hasn't had the chance to find someone better than you and just make you and Noah Mods over your own areas.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 January 3rd 2016, 3:34 pm

Finguy: "...I looked it over, it's kinda ironclad. I might sign it come after the five rounds so..."

OOC: ...This i just one insult away from being in the Garbage Can.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming January 3rd 2016, 3:37 pm

OOC: Okay...Soo..Is it too much to ask to calm down?

Pericles:"I don't know what to believe at this point..Sean has hard a crucial points, but Davis has some that counter perfectly with Sean. AND STOP USING ME AS AN EXAMPLE!"
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Flaming + Making up stuff about other peoples characters = Bad Empty Flaming + Making up stuff about other peoples characters = Bad

Post by f1fan January 3rd 2016, 3:38 pm

Finnish909 wrote:Finguy: "...I looked it over, it's kinda ironclad. I might sign it come after the five rounds so..."

OOC: ...This i just one insult away from being in the Garbage Can.

I tried to be polite with you... but it isn't working. To the dumpster
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down