Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Procore will sponsor Eric Demax for the rest of the season.

Go down

season - Procore will sponsor Eric Demax for the rest of the season. Empty Procore will sponsor Eric Demax for the rest of the season.

Post by EugeneDemax24 May 3rd 2018, 8:28 pm

After the contract termination of Eric Demax's major sponsors such as Mtn. Dew and Autodesk, that only left Eric with Lowe's because Lowe's knows that Nick Mace kept the guy on the team for a reason...
Luckily, another sponsor lined up on the table with Procore.
Procore, a construction management software company, still sees the potential in the young 18 year old while Mtn. Dew and Autodesk lost all hope for Eric.
Procore's CEO, Craig Courtemanche said that "We still see the potential in Eric. We know he can make comebacks possible. Besides, everyone goes through struggles in a high pressure environment. The reason why I created Procore was due to my own struggles of managing the construction of my own home. We hope to strive a great relationship with Eric, and the rest of the Mace Enterprises team!"
Procore will sponsor Eric Demax through the rest of the 2018 HNS season after this week at Road America.
EugeneDemax24
EugeneDemax24
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down