Cyberton Motorsports will not return in 2019

Go down

Cyberton Motorsports will not return in 2019

Post by FUEL on May 7th 2018, 7:27 pm

Coming off it's 2017 Championship with D.J. Kurtis and winning 5 races and scoring 20 Top 10 finishes over the course of their championship season... Cyberton Motorsports came into 2018 as the team to beat and have proved to have the speed to contend for yet another title this year with Kurtis and Llamas week in and week out showing incredible speed.

Kurtis came off a win at Cleveland and came off his 5th Top 3 finish after a runner-up place finish at Pocono this past weekend. 

Llamas has had a mix bag of good and bad fortunes all season sitting 9th in points with half his starts all year being finishes either inside the Top 10 or outside the Top 30...

Both Kurtis and Llamas sit in the Top 10 in points and are gunning for Cyberton Motorsports' 3rd Championship... but if they are going to win the team's 3rd Championship it's going to have to happen this year!

James Silverfox the driving force behind Cyberton Motorsports has led his race team to multiple wins in the last decade, D.J. Kurtis being his main driver winning championships in Season 13 and last year in 2017... Silverfox however in his recent departure from racing full-time to part time and what might be a career end after 2018... Silverfox will be stepping down from owning his race team after 2018 and the future for Cyberton Motorsports will come to a close after 2018. Rumors have it that Cyberton Motorsports will be selling it's cars and equipment off as Silverfox steps away from his race team at season's end. 

With Cyberton Motorsports closing the doors at season's end it leaves many questions left unanswered as the defending champion will be a free agent at season's end along with Cody Llamas the 2015 ROTY driver who hasn't drove for any other team in his racing career.

I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Re: Cyberton Motorsports will not return in 2019

Post by XxTeam48LowesXx on May 8th 2018, 7:26 am

Llamas sadden by this news:

"I'm really sadden to hear the rumors i've heard becoming reality. I hope to be able to follow my good friend Kurtis to a new team or hopefully find a new ride on a same fast team like Cyberton Motorsports. If all that fails hopefully one of us could buy all Cybertons assets and make a new team with the same drivers and picking off were we left off cause theres alot of good people here."
XxTeam48LowesXx
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis on May 9th 2018, 11:24 am

D. Kurtis: "I was told by Silverfox a few weeks back that CBM was shutting down after this year. I wasn't too surprised it came to that. So far the season has been stellar, just like last year. As long as I finish top 10 in points this year, I'll be satisfied honestly. I'll make the last moments of CBM noteworthy before I enter the land of free agency."

Interviewer: "Where do you think you'll go for next year?"

D. Kurtis: "I'm not sure on where I'll go, and neither is Llamas. He and I have been good friends for sometime, but we are both unsure as of the moment. With YAMP buying out the assets, and with many rosters being filled from Martin Motorsports to Turner Performance, I don't think a Ford team will hire me. Knowing this though, a lot of teams will probably want me on their team after all. After all, I could join a different manufacturer and see if they could challenge those Fords after all. My brother is rumored to potentially buy the Athenian assets, so he might hook me up there. I'll just have to wait and see what the future holds for 2019 and beyond."

2 time Sony Cup Series Champion, a HNS Champion (as an owner), and a Commentator for the Hardee's National Series

Owner of Kurtis Racing for the HNS (#14, #4), SCS, (#8, #4), and KR Honda for ARCSOA (#9, #48).

DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum