Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1, Round 5: Atlanta Motor Speedway

2 posters

Go down

Season 1, Round 5: Atlanta Motor Speedway Empty Season 1, Round 5: Atlanta Motor Speedway

Post by CJ Racing May 16th 2018, 11:37 pm

Ryan Smith: "Hello everyone, and welcome to the 5th round of the GAMRA Waffle House Grand National Series! After a short hiatus we are finally back racing! Here we are at Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, Georgia, getting ready to bring you some of the fastest racing on the schedule! Coming off a Music City victory at Fairgrounds Speedway for Breaden Haxley III, the series makes it's way to the fast Atlanta Motor Speedway, where the 31 drivers hope to make their mark and show that they are the fastest team in the series!

For some teams, this race begins the beginning of the battle for the Championship, while for others, this race is just another fight to make it in the next race. Tom Griffin Jr. currently holds a 19 point lead, while Kyle Collins is holding hold to a slim 3 point advantage over the all-important 18th Points spot."

GAMRA Points Standings After R4(For those who need a Reminder):

OOC: Post Away!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Season 1, Round 5: Atlanta Motor Speedway Empty Re: Season 1, Round 5: Atlanta Motor Speedway

Post by CJ Racing May 17th 2018, 12:04 pm

AND ROUND 5 @ATLANTA MOTOR SPEEDWAY IS GREEN!!!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Season 1, Round 5: Atlanta Motor Speedway Empty Re: Season 1, Round 5: Atlanta Motor Speedway

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 May 17th 2018, 6:20 pm

13th yeeeeeeeee
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down