Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlie Smith lands a ride with CM Racing

2 posters

Go down

Charlie Smith lands a ride with CM Racing Empty Charlie Smith lands a ride with CM Racing

Post by FUEL May 29th 2018, 2:35 pm

With the announcement of Jeff James Inc. closing shop after Talladega, Charlie Smith was left without a ride going into Charlotte. Smith was able to find a with CM Racing driving the #03 Chevy for this weekend. CM Racing is bringing a second car to the track to field Charlie Smith in the next upcoming races and the owner of the team has said that if Charlie Smith is able to make the upcoming races in this 2nd CM Racing car that they'll continue to go to every race with Smith behind the wheel. Sponsors at this time is currently unknown but Charlie Smith and CM Racing will be at Charlotte attempting to make their first race together and the first race of this season for the 2nd team of this organization.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Charlie Smith lands a ride with CM Racing Empty Re: Charlie Smith lands a ride with CM Racing

Post by CJ Racing June 8th 2018, 8:12 am

UPDATE: CM Racing has announced that Charlie Smith will officially drive the remainder of 2018 season in the #03.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum