Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My suggestions for the Sony Cup Series

2 posters

Go down

My suggestions for the Sony Cup Series Empty My suggestions for the Sony Cup Series

Post by f1fan June 2nd 2018, 7:53 pm

These are just a few of my personal suggestions for the Sony Cup Series to improve the racing on the track. These are ideas I have thrown around, in order to better the racing on the track and the balance of the series. I'd like to hear your opinions on these opinions.

3 cars per team maximum
One of the biggest problems with the SCS is the lack of diversity up front. By eliminating these crazy power-house teams that swamp up the majority of the wins, the diversity at the front of the field will naturally go up. This also allows for more users to get teams.

Maximize the number of teams that a manufacture can have

For the last few years, Ford has utterly dominated the SCS. Simply because all the best teams steal Fords. If you are in a Dodge, Toyota, or to a lesser extent, Chevy, you are at a big disadvantage. That's why only a set number of teams should get each car make.

Everyone has 100 Max driver ratings

This is something I tested with the Season 25 ARCSOA drivers ratings. Everyone has a maximum rating of 100 for everything. Every driver should be able to have a good day. With the way NR2003 ratings work, certain drivers naturally just have better skills this way. There is no shot of these drivers to have 1 fantastic race unless the game randomly picks a low rating for everyone else. By maxing everyone's top rating, yet having different minimum ratings, I argue it will balance the series out better.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My suggestions for the Sony Cup Series Empty Re: My suggestions for the Sony Cup Series

Post by day500champ1 June 2nd 2018, 8:02 pm

Simple:
NO
NO
NO

Don't fix what isn't broke.

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

My suggestions for the Sony Cup Series Empty Re: My suggestions for the Sony Cup Series

Post by f1fan June 2nd 2018, 8:33 pm

I personally think the balance of the series is a bit off. In our "real world" the series with parody at the top of the grid are the series that are doing quite well. Series like NASCAR and Formula 1 where there are only a handful of cars at the front are struggling. Sadly, I think SCS has become a tad predictable. These are only my personal ideas though.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down