A Death In The Family

Go down

A Death In The Family

Post by kinqsparkity on June 4th 2018, 7:42 pm

June 4, 2018: 12:35 PM EDT

"Today, we lost a role model. Today, we lost a great person. Today, we lost a hero. Today, we lost a legend. Today, I lost my father. My father has always been there for my since the very beginning of my life, which I am beyond thankful for. Growing up in Sweden was one of the hardest experiences because I didn't have many friends and there were few race tracks to go to, meaning I couldn't do the thing I loved- racing. However, with his help, I am now where I am today- living in America with my wife and two beautiful children, driving the No. 28 car for my father's team in the Sunoco Elite Series. I am beyond grateful that he gave me life, and the chance to live my dream. It is with heavy heart that I announce the death of my father, William Ross Karlsson, Sr. He was 74 years old, and had a very difficult life early on. However, once he met my mother and had me, he was in what he said was the happiest point in his life. He was always nice to everyone, and had such a good heart. He will be missed dearly. I've spent the last couple hours sitting isolated from other people, just trying to deny the reality that's occuring. But sadly, it's true. It's all true. My father is gone. With that, leaves a great man, and a great team owner. Because of his death, there would be no one else to own the team other than myself, which is why I've taken the responsibility to own our amazing team that has been strong in the making for so long, and has been growing in the Sunoco Elite Series. Monark Motorsports is now under my control, and I'm super psyched about it. I suppose my father's death wasn't so bad, because heaven gained another angel. I'll get over it eventually, but for now the pain is real. Thank you all so much for the ongoing support and prayers, and I hope to get a victory for everyone, and my father, at the Sunoco Elite Series Royale in Miami." - William Karlsson, Jr.
kinqsparkity
Crew Man
Crew Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Death In The Family

Post by UndyingLight on June 4th 2018, 8:11 pm

Jack Hallec: "I 'ave dealt with deaths in t'e family as well, but aye, nothin' like this. Nothin' as bad as me dear father. Me closest friend, t'e woman I thought I be marryin' someday passed away. Me friend an' crew chief passed away a couple weeks ago an' it be hard ever since. William, I may not be t'e best a friends w'tya, but ya can trust be t'at I say it be gettin' better soon."

Dack Jovic: "Ah understand yer feelin`s thare, William. While racing is fun, life still goes on 'n' understand e'ry bit o' th' sadness 'n' emptiness felt lang efter a loved one's death. Whiles, ye simply mist tough it oot 'n' press on. That is whit's wantit 'ere o' ye, 'n' ye shuid stick by it."
UndyingLight
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum