Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.J. Kurtis to Martin Motorsports in 2019.

3 posters

Go down

D.J. Kurtis to Martin Motorsports in 2019. Empty D.J. Kurtis to Martin Motorsports in 2019.

Post by DKurtis June 7th 2018, 4:58 pm

With the announcement of Cybertron Motorsports shutting down at the end of the 2018 season, it left many questions on where defending champion D.J. Kurtis would end up for the 2019 season. Currently, Kurtis runs 4th in the stadings behind the likes of Jesse Turner, Dom Caps, and Jake Baskinger. Many have speculated that he would drive for his brother's team, Kurtis Racing, or even drop down to the Hardee's National Series in order to pursue a championship down there. However, there was confirmation that Kurtis would be in a ride for 2019.

Team owner Luke Martin gave Kurtis an offer to drive for Martin Motorsports again for the Sony Cup Series. Kurtis quickly took the offer when things panned down. Kurtis had driven for Martin in his rookie season in the Sony Cup Series, where he would win 1 race and would earn Rookie of the Year. Kurtis was delighted at such an opportunity.

"It's been a long while since I've last been in Martin Motorsports, the area there was nice when I was a rookie, and I appreciated the amounts of hard work it took to become competitive and cooperative with the team. With CBM shutting down, Martin called me and asked if I would drive for the team if a spot was open. I didn't really hesitate much on that opportunity. It feels good to be back though, I hope my teammates are welcoming, and I know Rodriguez will be without a doubt. Hopefully the cars continue to be as strong as they are this year, and so that I can make Martin a happy man."

As for the number and sponsors, they haven't been confirmed, but they plan to announce it at a later date.
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

D.J. Kurtis to Martin Motorsports in 2019. Empty Re: D.J. Kurtis to Martin Motorsports in 2019.

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 June 7th 2018, 5:06 pm

WOW
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

D.J. Kurtis to Martin Motorsports in 2019. Empty Re: D.J. Kurtis to Martin Motorsports in 2019.

Post by CJ Racing June 7th 2018, 5:38 pm

Dodd: "Wow that is so awesome! Hopefully I will be on board next season to race with you as teammates DJ, that would be really, really cool."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum