Tyler Commons leaves Roush Family

Go down

Tyler Commons leaves Roush Family

Post by DKurtis on June 12th 2018, 2:03 pm

Speculation has been occurring the past couple of race weekends, with Tyler Commons showcasing his disappointment in his results in the Hardee's National Series. And as of recent, it has been confirmed that Tyler Commons will not be piloting the #9 any longer. Currently, Tyler Commons sits 22nd in the points standings, showcasing a midfield effort for the young Commons.

When interviewed, Tyler stated that, "I've been disappointed in the results I've been getting, the chemistry between my team and the owner hasn't been as good as anticipated, no disrespect to them. I want to drive in a team that cares for my well liking, and one that is competitive and can run up front."

Rumors have it that if there is no driver in the #9, they will not enter the car in events until they find a new driver to take over the seat.

As for Tyler Commons, his fate is unknown, but he will remain as a free agent.

2 time Sony Cup Series Champion, a HNS Champion (as an owner), and President of the Hardee's National Series

Owner of Kurtis Racing for the HNS (#14, #4), SCS, (#8, #4), and KR Honda for ARCSOA (#9, #48).

DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down