Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panasonic Lites Season 1 Silly Season (Signups Closed)

+24
BugattiNightRide
TheAutomanEmpire
yellowcat53
AnEpikReshiram
kinqsparkity
UndyingLight
NoviRanger83
RedViperGaming
NascarAwesomeSqud24
codeluggy
AB29
nhood53
Gatlin Downey
JulioCesar
Lightning Bringer
Unstableracer33
Dexter249
RocketKnight
DragonHill
Left Turns
Tigerman
day500champ1
johnnyracer24
Hsuorttocs
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Lites - Panasonic Lites Season 1 Silly Season (Signups Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Panasonic Lites Season 1 Silly Season (Signups Closed)

Post by kinqsparkity August 31st 2018, 8:16 pm

Thunderbolt offers the #10 to Melody Bowers and the #40 to Dan Louison.

kinqsparkity
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Lites - Panasonic Lites Season 1 Silly Season (Signups Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Panasonic Lites Season 1 Silly Season (Signups Closed)

Post by Thaber August 31st 2018, 8:20 pm

kinqsparkity wrote:Thunderbolt offers the #10 to Melody Bowers and the #40 to Dan Louison.
Accepted
Thaber
Thaber
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 August 31st 2018, 9:30 pm

kinqsparkity wrote:Thunderbolt offers the #10 to Melody Bowers and the #40 to Dan Louison.
Offer Accepted for Melody to the 10
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatlin Downey September 3rd 2018, 7:56 pm

Daryl Nash and Jacob Long are offered the 61 and the 62.

Gatlin Downey
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 September 3rd 2018, 11:55 pm

Long accepts the offer from Gatlin Downey

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 September 6th 2018, 11:31 pm

Driver Name: Jay Durrel
Nationality: Australian
Preferred Number: N/A
Bio: Durrel, who turns 27 in 2 weeks, is a well know Aussie Driver from Sydney who competes in the ASCA Pennzoil Pro Series and Won the Season 2 Championship. Durrel is also known as a Road Course ringer
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FallGuy56 September 6th 2018, 11:38 pm

Driver Name: Sebastian Morandi
Country/State: USA, Ohio
Preferred Number: 56

FallGuy56
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Bringer September 7th 2018, 12:28 am

Lightning Bringer wrote:Driver Name: Tim Randolph
Nationality: Canadian
Bio: Former ice racing champion
still looking
Lightning Bringer
Lightning Bringer
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by AnEpikReshiram September 7th 2018, 10:26 am

FallGuy56 wrote:Driver Name: Sebastian Morandi

do you want a ride
AnEpikReshiram
AnEpikReshiram
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by AB29 September 7th 2018, 10:36 am

Jimmy John's comes aboard Vincent
It has been speculated about who would come aboard the 04 of Shane Vincent, and that question has finally been answered. Jimmy John's, along with ditech will be aboard the 04 Chevorlet Camaro.

Sent from Topic'it App

AB29
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 9th 2018, 3:14 am

Driver Name: Joki Lethinen
Country/State: Finland
Preferred Number: 15
Bio: Joki Lethinen was a part of the original make up of the Amsoil Elites Series, when he drove the #6 on a full time basis, however when the series fell a part, he had nowhere to go but back to Finland and race some more Rally for 5 more years for noneother than Skoda. Joki is now back over in the states and is looking for a ride to prove once again that he's one of the best racers in the world.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FallGuy56 September 10th 2018, 10:06 am

AnEpikReshiram wrote:
FallGuy56 wrote:Driver Name: Sebastian Morandi

do you want a ride

Yes

FallGuy56
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by NascarAwesomeSqud24 September 30th 2018, 9:47 pm

Nathan Ormond Motorsports had just announced that they are changing the sponsors of the 88 car of Patrick Smith. The new sponsor will be Petro-Canada.
NascarAwesomeSqud24
NascarAwesomeSqud24
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by AB29 December 21st 2018, 8:01 pm

Freeze Racing Team, Ditech Motorsports reach agreement on sharing ditech sponsor
Driver of the #11 Mobil 1 Toyota for Freeze Racing Team (FRT) Alex Benyacko recently approached his cousin, and owner of the team he formerly owned, Ditech Motorsports, (DMS) James Benyacko. Alex reportedly asked his cousin if he could use ditech for a tertiary sponsor on a tribute scheme that he plans to run for the remainder of the season. James agreed to this, and FRT owner and SES rookie Vince Freeze agreed to it as well.

Alex: "I am extremely grateful for this opportunity to relive some of my best memories and i am so thankful for James and Vince for allowing this to be a possibilty. I'll be giving it everything i got the rest of the year!"

Alex was also asked about his future in the PLS or a possible move up to the SES, but declined to comment on that topic.

AB29
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4