Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verizon Cup Series - Driver Sign Ups {Open}

+10
FitzwaterAustralia59
nhood53
Left Turns
JulioCesar
AB29
UndyingLight
Tigerman
RedViperGaming
Dexter249
Ctmaley
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sign - Verizon Cup Series - Driver Sign Ups {Open}  Empty Verizon Cup Series - Driver Sign Ups {Open}

Post by RedViperGaming June 19th 2018, 8:42 pm

Driver Sign-up format

Driver Name:
Preferred Number: {Optional}
Bio: {Optional}

Roster:

Free Agent List:
Christian Vargas [CRI] {22 Yrs}
Jay Jefferson [USA] {25 Yrs}
Alexa Luchon [FRA] {21 Yrs}
Shane Vincent [USA] {18 Yrs}

Last edited by RedViperGaming on November 24th 2018, 3:29 pm; edited 28 times in total
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Sign - Verizon Cup Series - Driver Sign Ups {Open}  Empty Re: Verizon Cup Series - Driver Sign Ups {Open}

Post by nhood53 June 19th 2018, 8:57 pm

P53 has confirmed Jake Moss to the 53.

A 23 year old who squeaked into the Top 30 in points last season, Moss is hoping to improve both him and the team.

Christian Merrick Jr to look for a ride.
Age 25
Nationality: American
Preferred Number: 49
Bio: Him and Jake travel to the track together to each and every race and together they are two of the most humorous people at the track. He was looking to attempt 3 races in the previous season but the team at the time did not have the funds to run his car.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Sign - Verizon Cup Series - Driver Sign Ups {Open}  Empty Re: Verizon Cup Series - Driver Sign Ups {Open}

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 June 19th 2018, 11:25 pm

FAR confirms team owner Zachary Fitzwater Sr in the 59 the 26 yr old Australian who ran well last year returns as driver/owner of the team

Henrietta Fitzwater
Sydney, Australia
Preferred number: 32
Henrietta, also 26, known for her Road Course racing drove for her husband's team last season is looking for a ride for this season
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ctmaley June 19th 2018, 11:37 pm

I would like to offer both Ryder Smith & Christian Merrick Jr rides on my team Venom Racing.

Ctmaley
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ctmaley June 20th 2018, 12:04 am

FitzwaterAustralia59 wrote:FAR confirms team owner Zachary Fitzwater Sr in the 59 the 26 yr old Australian who ran well last year returns as driver/owner of the team

Henrietta Fitzwater
Sydney, Australia
Preferred number: 32
Henrietta, also 26, known for her Road Course racing drove for her husband's team last season is looking for a ride for this season

I would Like to offer Henrietta to drive my 28 Dodge

Ctmaley
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ctmaley June 20th 2018, 12:05 am

nhood53 wrote:P53 has confirmed Jake Moss to the 53.

A 23 year old who squeaked into the Top 30 in points last season, Moss is hoping to improve both him and the team.

Christian Merrick Jr to look for a ride.
Age 25
Preferred Number: 49
Bio: Him and Jake travel to the track together to each and every race and together they are two of the most humorous people at the track. He was looking to attempt 3 races in the previous season but the team at the time did not have the funds to run his car.

I would like to offer Christian Merrick to drive my 25 Dodge

Ctmaley
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight June 20th 2018, 12:42 am

Maven Dragons Racing confirms two recruits
To the surprise of no one, Maven Dragons Racing has confirmed two of three cars in their three-car line-up. The first being owner William Barton, who, pretty much said he'd do so. He wants to race in a series full time, and he has made his switch from a lesser series to Verizon Cup Series.

Co-owner, and good friend of William Barton, who, might I add is 31, James Taylor, who has been considered a legend in his prior racing roles. Alongside with Barton, he has culminated a total of seven wins, eighteen top threes and many more top tens. He has even won a title. Barton, however, who has had a longer career has claimed two championships, twelve wins, and numerous top tens.

While they don't expect to be very menacing in the first few races, Barton tends to think that he will dominate the season and win a championship. James Taylor, though, is more honest about things. He simply wants to run the season well in hopes of a championship.

All this culminates into one question: Who is Maven Dragons Racing's third driver, and what are the sponsors to his car? The answer is simple: there is no confirmed driver yet, though, it has been kept on the down low that they are making a deal with another potential veteran of racing to take their third seat, which is to be determined at this moment.

William Barton wants the best in the recruits he picks - he is open to all, but will only choose the best. Be wary!
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by AB29 June 20th 2018, 2:10 am

Drivers:
Alex Benyacko: #04
Bio: Alex is also the owner of Ditech Motorsports. He will assume the #04 Ride until a new driver is ready. He is looking to help Ditech become a top team as soon as possible.
Jack Benyacko
Nationality: Irish
Bio: Jack is a very distant cousin of Alex. When Alex let Jack know that the VCS is starting, he knew he wanted in. With his racing experience, he is looking to help a team rise to the top.

AB29
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman June 20th 2018, 7:06 am

Tommy Roberts will drive the #08 for his father, Bill Roberts who has owned WestFall Motorsports for over 30 years. Roberts is 36 y/o from Cleveland, Ohio.

Driver Name: David Dawson
Nationality: Seattle, Washington
Tigerman
Tigerman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 June 20th 2018, 8:01 am

Merrick accepts the offer from Maley.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 June 20th 2018, 11:18 am

Driver Name: Daniel Bouchard
Nationality: Canada
Preferred Number: 42
Bio: Bouchard is running for the BHM team in the #42

Driver Name: Emma McGuigan
Nationality: Canada-Ireland
Preferred Number: Any
Bio: Has a contract with BHM if not given any other offers.
Dexter249
Dexter249
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman June 20th 2018, 11:22 am

Dexter249 wrote:Driver Name: Daniel Bouchard
Preferred Number: 42
Bio: Bouchard is running for the BHM team in the #42

Driver Name: Emma McGuigan
Nationality: Canada-Ireland
Preferred Number: Any
Bio: Has a contract with BHM if not given any other offers.

WestFall offers McGuigan a ride.
Tigerman
Tigerman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight June 20th 2018, 1:33 pm

AB29 wrote:
Jack Benyacko
Nationality: Irish
Bio: Jack is a very distant cousin of Alex. When Alex let Jack know that the VCS is starting, he knew he wanted in. With his racing experience, he is looking to help a team rise to the top.
While searching for a potential driver to take their third car, Barton was reading off of a list of free agents, and when he saw Jack Benyacko, he had to jump on it.

William Barton, of Maven Dragons Racing, would like to offer Jack Benyacko their third, TBD numbered and sponsored car. Does Benyacko accept this offer?
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming June 20th 2018, 1:58 pm

Red Stallion Racing Fills up Roster

The Team that had previously ran Dodge for so long is now carrying the BMW Flag. The team hopes to turn into a new direction as the hiatus on the league is finally lifted.

Driving the #31 is Nick Pericles; known for speedways & a little bit in road course racing. Pericles hopes that this revitalizing push can result in a championship run by the #31 Team.

#32's Driver seat is filled up with none other than one of the known road ringers around the series; Henrietta Fitzwater, wife to Zachary Fitzwater Sr.
This year will hopefully be the breakout season for Fitzwater and maybe a championship run.

The team has yet to land any sponsorships; although they are in the talks with Tide & Nike.

Even Playing Field

With how the league has been revitalized; it is nothing but more of an even playing field. There is nothing short other than every single car on this roster being able to have a shot.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman June 20th 2018, 2:06 pm

Roberts is 36. The team has been around for 30 years not Roberts.
Tigerman
Tigerman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by AB29 June 20th 2018, 2:26 pm

Jack Benyacko has gladly accepted the offer from Barton.

Sent from Topic'it App

AB29
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight June 20th 2018, 2:30 pm

Maven Dragons Racing solidifies their third driver and some information
William Barton, of Maven Dragons Racing has confirmed that the third driver for Maven Dragons Racing is confirmed to be Jack Benyacko, of Ireland. His car number and sponsor are still undetermined at this time, however. William Barton stated "I welcome Benyacko with a firm handshake and a will to have him do his best. Let us all see how the young Irishman can do - even if he is a year younger than I am." He also mentioned later on in the same press release "The #46 of James Taylor will be sponsored by Shell. I will also be driving the #9 Chevy, which is to be sponsored by Whole Foods."

"I am looking more and more towards this season of Verizon Cup Series. It will be interesting to see how our team can manage. I am expecting to see some good racing out there. Prove me right."
With that, he ended the press release. More details are to come soon about Jack Benyacko's ride.

Edited line-up:
9 - William Barton - Whole Foods - Chevy
46 - James Taylor - Shell - Shellvy Wink
TBD - Jack Benyacko - TBD - Chevy
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by AB29 June 20th 2018, 2:52 pm

I would also like to announce that the 04 driven by Alex Benyacko is sponsored by Reese's. Associate sponsors are TBA.

AB29
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 June 20th 2018, 3:38 pm

Announcement from the BHM Camp.
McGuigan will be signed to the #43
Ryder Smith has been offered the #44, does he accept?
Dexter249
Dexter249
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by JulioCesar June 20th 2018, 6:20 pm

Name:Julio Cesar
Nationality: Brazilian
Preffered Number: Undefined
Bio: Locked to his own team, in the #68
JulioCesar
JulioCesar
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming June 20th 2018, 9:33 pm

Red Stallion Racing Lands Sponsorship with Tide & Nike

After a meeting earlier this evening with Tide & Nike; the team has struck both deals to be confirmed. Tide will sponsor the #32 while Nike sponsors the #31.
"This is a sponsorship which we hope will continue through the seasons with us. I always wanted a sponsorship with Nike!"
The ecstatic reply of Nick Pericles as he learned of the confirmed deal.

Rumor has it that the team has already gone underway on the schemes and the bases of the cars. Will we see Tide or Nike in victory lane this upcoming season?

Ryder Smith Confirms Contract with BH Motorsports

Ryder Smith, a 19 Year old coming straight from Great Britain accepted the offer this evening. Thus completing B-H Motorsports' driver line up. Another step closer to the season opener. Smith has had experience before in the Verizon Cup Series. Before it was placed under a hiatus.  

"I'm happy to have a chance in this league. This is going to be a super competitive season and I'm glad I can partake in it. Hopefully me, Bouchard, and McGuain will be able to take home some wins this season. Maybe even a championship." - Smith
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 June 21st 2018, 12:23 am

Tigerman wrote:Tommy Roberts will drive the #08 for his father, Bill Roberts who has owned WestFall Motorsports for over 30 years. Roberts is 36 y/o from Cleveland, Ohio.

Driver Name: David Dawson
Nationality: Seattle, Washington

FAR offers the 39 to Dawson. Does he accept?
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Turns June 21st 2018, 9:08 pm

Driver Name: Gyaff McRenolds
Preferred Number: 26
Bio: Born in Rimouski, Gyaff was the all-star of the Pinty's Series, winning 2 championships, 20 poles, and 13 races in his 5-year career there. The rookie is looking to step a big step and start racing VECS action.

Left Turns
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 June 21st 2018, 10:58 pm

Left Turns wrote:Driver Name: Gyaff McRenolds
Preferred Number: 26
Bio: Born in Rimouski, Gyaff was the all-star of the Pinty's Series, winning 2 championships, 20 poles, and 13 races in his 5-year career there. The rookie is looking to step a big step and start racing VECS action.

Offered one of the two remaining Primus 53 cars

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming June 26th 2018, 2:21 pm

For All the Team Owners Still Looking to fill in their seats!
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next