Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dom Caps talks about early success in 2018

Go down

2018 - Dom Caps talks about early success in 2018 Empty Dom Caps talks about early success in 2018

Post by FUEL June 21st 2018, 6:31 pm

14 races in and Dom Caps has won 5 races and earned 9 Top 10s. Caps sits 2nd in the championship a familiar site to last year in points this time however he is looked at as the favorite to take down the championship. Caps sits 38 points back to Jesse Turner after Texas and his win this past weekend helped put momentum back on the #6 team after a few weeks of heartbreaks. This win was Caps 10th career victory as he joined the list of legends that has earned 10 or more wins.

Dom Caps: It's an amazing stat to get to 10 wins. It's something I kind of started to doubt was going to happen as the years went on. So I'm proud get win #10 and hopefully we can get more. As to the record for wins I think the team can do it but it's not the priority to break records this season. Our main goal is a Championship and we need to get back to the points lead. Winning will help do that and records would just be icing on the cake.

Dom Caps is looking to be the 5th Two Time Champion of the series however Jesse Turner, Jake Baskinger and Nick Mace are also looking to do the same thing while last year's champion of D.J. Kurtis has had a very quiet and steady season and sits 3rd in points still very much in contention to defend his championship crown for 2018 and be the first 3-Time Champion.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum