Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aidan Shepherd Continues to Be Disappointed After His Season's Current Results

Go down

SEASON - Aidan Shepherd Continues to Be Disappointed After His Season's Current Results Empty Aidan Shepherd Continues to Be Disappointed After His Season's Current Results

Post by BugattiNightRide June 22nd 2018, 7:19 pm

Aidan Shepherd, driver of the #60 Rodriguez Racing Ford was having a good day in Myrtle Beach until he was crashed in accidents he did not cause. Even though of all this chaos, he still managed to finish a top 20 finish in the 17th position.

Shepherd: "I don't even care about the top 20 finish, it could have been so much better. It's crazy. It seems everything is trying to uphold me from getting a good finish. A racing reject crashes everyone including myself at Gateway, my fuel loader forgets to put the fuel in for another second at Nashville, and now we got two drunk drivers who were driving over their heads and wrecked me in the process, not to mention the other drunk drivers causing incidents across the track. I am about to reach my breaking point. If something hinders me again you bet your ass I will do something about it." Shepherd proceeded to shove the microphone away from his face.
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down