Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rounds 1 and 2 of Georgia: The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta

5 posters

Go down

Rounds 1 and 2 of Georgia: The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta Empty Rounds 1 and 2 of Georgia: The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta

Post by f1fan June 26th 2018, 11:28 am

Reduced field cause Road Courses to be shortened to 100 miles

Due in part to rising costs, two teams new teams will not participate in the ARCSOA Elite Series. Janeiro Motorsports, and Aggressive Motorsports will not be on the grid this season. 30 cars will take part in the 100 mile classic. The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta will be 30 miles shorter than normal. The race itself will only be 39 laps compared to 51 that are normally run in Road Atlanta.

"With the smaller field sizes, we are going to try and reduce costs by running shorter races. We get that in a modern age of racing, we need to run shorter races, therefore it's crucial that we shorten the races."

Past winners:

Season 2: SoupJr. (Placeholder name until I get a real name for him.)
Season 3: Kenny Myatt
Season 4: Jacob Hart
Season 5: GWRDuck Jr. (Placeholder)
Season 6: Nick Mace
Season 7: Not Held
Season 8: Kenny Myatt
Season 9: Noah Hart
Season 10: Kenny Myatt
Season 11: Logan Faulkner
Season 12: Ryan Griffin
Season 13: Treck Tauger
Season 14: Season was cancelled prior to race being run due to 1st Xbalten conflict
Season 15: Nick Mace
Season 16: Alex Allen
Season 17: Jeffery Finguy
Season 18: Jordan Davis
Season 19: Nathan McKane
Season 20: Kenny Myatt
Season 21: Tristan Wilhoit
Season 22: Nathan McKane
Season 23: Kenny Myatt
Season 24: Nick Pericles

Last edited by f1fan on June 29th 2018, 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rounds 1 and 2 of Georgia: The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta Empty Re: Rounds 1 and 2 of Georgia: The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 June 28th 2018, 11:08 pm

Another chance to redeem myself YAY
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Rounds 1 and 2 of Georgia: The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta Empty Re: Rounds 1 and 2 of Georgia: The Grand Prix of Road Atlanta

Post by f1fan June 30th 2018, 12:34 am

f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing June 30th 2018, 7:19 am

Freeze: It was a rough day and pair of races for the 18 team today. First race with my new crew and they were fantastic in the pits, but some bad luck hit us at wrong time in both races. FBR gave us a rocketship and they knew we were here Race 1. Onto DIS.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 June 30th 2018, 8:23 am

Bouchard : Patience is the better part of valour, a lesson we should take from this weekend.
Dexter249
Dexter249
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis June 30th 2018, 1:59 pm

D. Kurtis: "We had an amazing Fox News car, but things just didn't turn out the way we wanted it to be. Got ran over in the first race, and lapped cars were stupid in the 2nd race when I was leading. It happened last season, and it happened again this year. Absolutely ridiculous I've been taken out due to sheer stupidity. But, it's only the first 2 races, there's still plenty of races to go in order to climb upwards in the points."

J. Kurtis: "Amazing stuff from our KR team today, Llamas did an amazing job with the results. Maddie had speed but just didn't have the luck. It looks like the Honda deal is really helping us gain our confidence. Can't wait to see how things pan out for us as the season progresses."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 July 1st 2018, 12:59 am

6th and 2nd in the 2 races to start the Season
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum