2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by CJ Racing on Sun 10 Jan - 14:55

GabryelCaruaru wrote: no prob and dont forgot to show me the scheme after complete Wink

Don't worry, I'll show everyone the scheme after it is done Smile

_________________
________________________
Chris Dodd:
2017 Sony Cup Series/Hardee's National Series
Wins: 0
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless



Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
avatar
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1723
Join date : 2015-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by TheRealNathNath on Sun 10 Jan - 15:18

LHP14Florida wrote:Team Name: Balkans Motorsports
Headquarters: Tuzala, Bosnia & Herzegovinia
Manufacturer / Model: Chyrsler
Fuel Provider: Petronas
Tire Supplier: Belshina (Based in Belarus)




Chrysler is taken, however everything else is perfect:) Exactly what I was going for

TheRealNathNath
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Posts : 38
Join date : 2016-01-07
Location : Morgantown WV, USA (It's the University town and near the PA border thank god)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by Rykia on Sun 10 Jan - 17:09

CJ Racing wrote:Hey guys(particularly Nate), I need some help trying to paint my cars. I started painting my cars this morning when I realized that there are no templates for the Chevy Cruze, only parts, and they don't fit on either the standard Chevy, Ford, Dodge, or MPD templates that come with the MCLM mod templates. After looking for a while I finally found that you have to get the Ford Mustang Cobra template and switch the bumper decals from Cobra to Cruze. However, the Cobra templates do not come with the Carviewer file nessesary to see the cars properly, which means I can't check and see if I am doing it right.

I do not know if it is possible to make the .x file needed for CV, although I would guess so since people make new .x files for the new mods, but I have no idea how.

Any help would be appreciated!

The Cruze should fit on the MPD model IIRC.  I can send you the template with the Cruz parts.
avatar
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

Posts : 325
Join date : 2013-04-15

View user profile http://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by LHP14Florida on Sun 10 Jan - 17:29

TheRealNathNath wrote:
LHP14Florida wrote:Team Name: Balkans Motorsports
Headquarters: Tuzala, Bosnia & Herzegovinia
Manufacturer / Model: Chyrsler
Fuel Provider: Petronas
Tire Supplier: Belshina (Based in Belarus)




Chrysler is taken, however everything else is perfect:) Exactly what I was going for

What Manu factueres are good??
avatar
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 219
Join date : 2015-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by CJ Racing on Sun 10 Jan - 17:30

Rykia wrote:
CJ Racing wrote:Hey guys(particularly Nate), I need some help trying to paint my cars. I started painting my cars this morning when I realized that there are no templates for the Chevy Cruze, only parts, and they don't fit on either the standard Chevy, Ford, Dodge, or MPD templates that come with the MCLM mod templates. After looking for a while I finally found that you have to get the Ford Mustang Cobra template and switch the bumper decals from Cobra to Cruze. However, the Cobra templates do not come with the Carviewer file nessesary to see the cars properly, which means I can't check and see if I am doing it right.

I do not know if it is possible to make the .x file needed for CV, although I would guess so since people make new .x files for the new mods, but I have no idea how.

Any help would be appreciated!

The Cruze should fit on the MPD model IIRC.  I can send you the template with the Cruz parts.

Ok, I will try to do that and if not I'll let you know and you can send it to me, ok?

_________________
________________________
Chris Dodd:
2017 Sony Cup Series/Hardee's National Series
Wins: 0
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless



Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
avatar
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1723
Join date : 2015-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by CJ Racing on Sun 10 Jan - 17:54

It worked! Thank you so much! Time to get painting!

_________________
________________________
Chris Dodd:
2017 Sony Cup Series/Hardee's National Series
Wins: 0
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless



Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
avatar
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1723
Join date : 2015-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by TheRealNathNath on Sun 10 Jan - 19:05

LHP14Florida wrote:

What Manu factueres are good??

Mazda 6, Kia Optima, BMW Z4 and Audi A8.

TheRealNathNath
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Posts : 38
Join date : 2016-01-07
Location : Morgantown WV, USA (It's the University town and near the PA border thank god)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by CJ Racing on Sun 10 Jan - 21:28

Wow, after it taking me 6 hours+ to finish each of my first 2 trucks, and almost 3 days to figure out how the heck to paint these cars and find the right template, it literally took me less than 3 hours(probably closer to 2 1/2 hours) to finish the #4 car(of course, I forgot that the NAPA car that I was painting was #4 and not #15, so now I have to find a #4 and change the number... Ugh!!!!)

This car is going to look very different than a regular late model, in fact it will look closer to a Rolex GT type of scheme where the numbers on the door of the car are not in the center, but rather next to the wheel well, and giving this car a retro look to it. Once I fix the number(probably not till tomorrow... Ugh!!) I will post it in the paint schemes.

_________________
________________________
Chris Dodd:
2017 Sony Cup Series/Hardee's National Series
Wins: 0
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless



Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
avatar
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1723
Join date : 2015-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by Finnish909 on Mon 11 Jan - 0:32

...
Don't wanta be 'that guy' but. The numbers of both my drivers are wrong. I don't know if just a mistake or not. I'm just saying and apologies.
avatar
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 777
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 20
Location : Honnouji Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE

Post by LHP14Florida on Mon 11 Jan - 8:47

TheRealNathNath wrote:
LHP14Florida wrote:

What Manu factueres are good??

Mazda 6, Kia Optima, BMW Z4 and Audi A8.


I would like to use the Mazda 6.
avatar
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 219
Join date : 2015-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by CJ Racing on Mon 11 Jan - 13:17

The #4 NAPA Chevy is done. I will upload pics of it in a little while.

_________________
________________________
Chris Dodd:
2017 Sony Cup Series/Hardee's National Series
Wins: 0
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless



Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
avatar
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1723
Join date : 2015-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on Tue 12 Jan - 1:26

Team Name: Fitzwater Australia Racing
Team Headquarters: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Manufacturer/Model: Dodge Charger
Fuel: Shell
Tyre Supplier: Dunlop

Car Number: 59
Sponsor(s): Wilson Security
Driver Name: Zachary Fitzwater
Age: 26
Birth Date: 11/20/1991
Rookie Year: 2017
Nationality( Flag racing under): Australia
Hometown: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Ethnic: Australian
Previous Experience: Verizon Cup Series, ARCSOA Elite Series, Sony Cup Series
Driving Tendencies: Road Course Ace
Personal Notes: Married to fellow Aussie Henrietta Fitzwater


Last edited by FitzwaterAustralia59 on Sat 16 Jan - 0:19; edited 2 times in total
avatar
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1534
Join date : 2015-11-04
Age : 26
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by CJ Racing on Wed 13 Jan - 12:34

Ok, #3 Pennzoil Chevy Cruze is finished, will upload pics shortly. I decided to go with the NASCAR route after all, although I am not sure how much I like it. I mean, I like the scheme, just not like-like, more like meh-like, but hey, you can't paint them all perfect

Anyway, to Nate, how would I get the TGA files to you?

_________________
________________________
Chris Dodd:
2017 Sony Cup Series/Hardee's National Series
Wins: 0
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless



Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
avatar
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1723
Join date : 2015-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by TheRealNathNath on Fri 15 Jan - 15:30

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16F4HjIdT86DgG6FUWrSYUVoyc_jKYELucG60RqwAw2Y/edit?usp=sharing

Final Team Chart. Also updated in the main post. All spots are filled (I deleted one since no fresh entries had come in for a while). The majority of missing information has been filled, so I don't mind compiling the remaining list here.

(RedViperGaming)
#31-Red Stallion International-Jordan Scar: needs a rookie year realistic compared to the driver's age. Either make him older or have a more recent rookie season, or he can even be a rookie this season.

#32-Red Stallion International-???: Michael Chase is Greek? It's the most American name ever lol. I'm happy with the balance of drivers so having another American is not an issue at all.


(Finnish909)
#29 and 92: Both drivers need to be a bit older or hae a more recent rookie season. Especially the 92, which could easily be a typo, but according to the information given he was an 11 year-old rookie.


(Rovenami)
#23 and #46: Polaris is a bit of a confliction (did I just invent that word) as they make motorized vehicles, of a kind. And the team as a sponsor just wouldn't really work.



Everything else is perfect guys thank you so much Smile Smile

TheRealNathNath
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Posts : 38
Join date : 2016-01-07
Location : Morgantown WV, USA (It's the University town and near the PA border thank god)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by RedViperGaming on Fri 15 Jan - 22:58

Updated!

_________________
--------------------------------
"A Perfect World is Never Perfect only filled with lies."

Nick Pericles
Owner & Runner of The VCS
Owner of Red Stallion Racing
Sony Cup Driver of Hero Motorsports - #13
AES Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports - #81
S21 AES Champion - SilverSpeed #83
SCS Wins: 3 - Latest : 2015  Round 29 Of New York
AES Wins: 2
avatar
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1468
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 15
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by Finnish909 on Fri 15 Jan - 23:33

Hadn't realize the mistakes and errors, so oopsie daisies.
avatar
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 777
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 20
Location : Honnouji Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on Sat 16 Jan - 0:17

TheRealNathNath wrote:https://docs.google.com/document/d/16F4HjIdT86DgG6FUWrSYUVoyc_jKYELucG60RqwAw2Y/edit?usp=sharing

Final Team Chart. Also updated in the main post. All spots are filled (I deleted one since no fresh entries had come in for a while). The majority of missing information has been filled, so I don't mind compiling the remaining list here.

(RedViperGaming)
#31-Red Stallion International-Jordan Scar: needs a rookie year realistic compared to the driver's age. Either make him older or have a more recent rookie season, or he can even be a rookie this season.

#32-Red Stallion International-???: Michael Chase is Greek? It's the most American name ever lol. I'm happy with the balance of drivers so having another American is not an issue at all.


(Finnish909)
#29 and 92: Both drivers need to be a bit older or hae a more recent rookie season. Especially the 92, which could easily be a typo, but according to the information given he was an 11 year-old rookie.


(Rovenami)
#23 and #46: Polaris is a bit of a confliction (did I just invent that word) as they make motorized vehicles, of a kind. And the team as a sponsor just wouldn't really work.



Everything else is perfect guys thank you so much Smile Smile
You forgot my Entry I posted mine the other day
avatar
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1534
Join date : 2015-11-04
Age : 26
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on Sat 16 Jan - 0:18

Entry Updated
avatar
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1534
Join date : 2015-11-04
Age : 26
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by TheRealNathNath on Mon 18 Jan - 14:28

The team chart has been updated, and all the 58 full-time cars (and any 3rd cars of my teams) are filled completely and are for all intents and purposes, finalized.  Rookies are written with yellow backdrop because why nawh

The only issue is with Rovenami's #23, as weapons manufacturers are not permitted to sponsor cars. Other than that, everything is perfect.

Thanks so much guys I can't wait to continue painting Smile

TheRealNathNath
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Posts : 38
Join date : 2016-01-07
Location : Morgantown WV, USA (It's the University town and near the PA border thank god)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by RedViperGaming on Mon 18 Jan - 15:22

Any Type of Ratings Package?

_________________
--------------------------------
"A Perfect World is Never Perfect only filled with lies."

Nick Pericles
Owner & Runner of The VCS
Owner of Red Stallion Racing
Sony Cup Driver of Hero Motorsports - #13
AES Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports - #81
S21 AES Champion - SilverSpeed #83
SCS Wins: 3 - Latest : 2015  Round 29 Of New York
AES Wins: 2
avatar
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1468
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 15
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum