Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

+9
Rovenami
Coops
f1fan
RedViperGaming
MrKyleBusch1
Finnish909
CJ Racing
Persona40
TheRealNathNath
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

2017 - 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart - Page 3 Empty Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by CJ Racing January 10th 2016, 2:55 pm

GabryelCaruaru wrote: no prob and dont forgot to show me the scheme after complete Wink

Don't worry, I'll show everyone the scheme after it is done Smile
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

2017 - 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart - Page 3 Empty Re: 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart

Post by TheRealNathNath January 10th 2016, 3:18 pm

LHP14Florida wrote:Team Name: Balkans Motorsports
Headquarters: Tuzala, Bosnia & Herzegovinia
Manufacturer / Model: Chyrsler
Fuel Provider: Petronas
Tire Supplier: Belshina (Based in Belarus)

Chrysler is taken, however everything else is perfect:) Exactly what I was going for

TheRealNathNath
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Location : Morgantown WV, USA (It's the University town and near the PA border thank god)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia January 10th 2016, 5:09 pm

CJ Racing wrote:Hey guys(particularly Nate), I need some help trying to paint my cars. I started painting my cars this morning when I realized that there are no templates for the Chevy Cruze, only parts, and they don't fit on either the standard Chevy, Ford, Dodge, or MPD templates that come with the MCLM mod templates. After looking for a while I finally found that you have to get the Ford Mustang Cobra template and switch the bumper decals from Cobra to Cruze. However, the Cobra templates do not come with the Carviewer file nessesary to see the cars properly, which means I can't check and see if I am doing it right.

I do not know if it is possible to make the .x file needed for CV, although I would guess so since people make new .x files for the new mods, but I have no idea how.

Any help would be appreciated!

The Cruze should fit on the MPD model IIRC.  I can send you the template with the Cruz parts.
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LHP14Florida January 10th 2016, 5:29 pm

TheRealNathNath wrote:
LHP14Florida wrote:Team Name: Balkans Motorsports
Headquarters: Tuzala, Bosnia & Herzegovinia
Manufacturer / Model: Chyrsler
Fuel Provider: Petronas
Tire Supplier: Belshina (Based in Belarus)

Chrysler is taken, however everything else is perfect:) Exactly what I was going for

What Manu factueres are good??
LHP14Florida
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 10th 2016, 5:30 pm

Rykia wrote:
CJ Racing wrote:Hey guys(particularly Nate), I need some help trying to paint my cars. I started painting my cars this morning when I realized that there are no templates for the Chevy Cruze, only parts, and they don't fit on either the standard Chevy, Ford, Dodge, or MPD templates that come with the MCLM mod templates. After looking for a while I finally found that you have to get the Ford Mustang Cobra template and switch the bumper decals from Cobra to Cruze. However, the Cobra templates do not come with the Carviewer file nessesary to see the cars properly, which means I can't check and see if I am doing it right.

I do not know if it is possible to make the .x file needed for CV, although I would guess so since people make new .x files for the new mods, but I have no idea how.

Any help would be appreciated!

The Cruze should fit on the MPD model IIRC.  I can send you the template with the Cruz parts.

Ok, I will try to do that and if not I'll let you know and you can send it to me, ok?
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 10th 2016, 5:54 pm

It worked! Thank you so much! Time to get painting!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealNathNath January 10th 2016, 7:05 pm

LHP14Florida wrote:

Mazda 6, Kia Optima, BMW Z4 and Audi A8.

TheRealNathNath
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Location : Morgantown WV, USA (It's the University town and near the PA border thank god)

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 10th 2016, 9:28 pm

Wow, after it taking me 6 hours+ to finish each of my first 2 trucks, and almost 3 days to figure out how the heck to paint these cars and find the right template, it literally took me less than 3 hours(probably closer to 2 1/2 hours) to finish the #4 car(of course, I forgot that the NAPA car that I was painting was #4 and not #15, so now I have to find a #4 and change the number... Ugh!!!!)

This car is going to look very different than a regular late model, in fact it will look closer to a Rolex GT type of scheme where the numbers on the door of the car are not in the center, but rather next to the wheel well, and giving this car a retro look to it. Once I fix the number(probably not till tomorrow... Ugh!!) I will post it in the paint schemes.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 January 11th 2016, 12:32 am

Don't wanta be 'that guy' but. The numbers of both my drivers are wrong. I don't know if just a mistake or not. I'm just saying and apologies.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

2017 - 2017 Chase Bank World Championships: Team Chart - Page 3 Empty RE

Post by LHP14Florida January 11th 2016, 8:47 am

TheRealNathNath wrote:
LHP14Florida wrote:

Mazda 6, Kia Optima, BMW Z4 and Audi A8.

I would like to use the Mazda 6.
LHP14Florida
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 11th 2016, 1:17 pm

The #4 NAPA Chevy is done. I will upload pics of it in a little while.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 January 12th 2016, 1:26 am

Team Name: Fitzwater Australia Racing
Team Headquarters: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Manufacturer/Model: Dodge Charger
Fuel: Shell
Tyre Supplier: Dunlop

Car Number: 59
Sponsor(s): Wilson Security
Driver Name: Zachary Fitzwater
Birth Date: 11/20/1991
Rookie Year: 2017
Nationality( Flag racing under): Australia
Hometown: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Ethnic: Australian
Previous Experience: Verizon Cup Series, ARCSOA Elite Series, Sony Cup Series
Driving Tendencies: Road Course Ace
Personal Notes: Married to fellow Aussie Henrietta Fitzwater

Last edited by FitzwaterAustralia59 on January 16th 2016, 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 13th 2016, 12:34 pm

Ok, #3 Pennzoil Chevy Cruze is finished, will upload pics shortly. I decided to go with the NASCAR route after all, although I am not sure how much I like it. I mean, I like the scheme, just not like-like, more like meh-like, but hey, you can't paint them all perfect

Anyway, to Nate, how would I get the TGA files to you?
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealNathNath January 15th 2016, 3:30 pm

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16F4HjIdT86DgG6FUWrSYUVoyc_jKYELucG60RqwAw2Y/edit?usp=sharing

Final Team Chart. Also updated in the main post. All spots are filled (I deleted one since no fresh entries had come in for a while). The majority of missing information has been filled, so I don't mind compiling the remaining list here.

(RedViperGaming)
#31-Red Stallion International-Jordan Scar: needs a rookie year realistic compared to the driver's age. Either make him older or have a more recent rookie season, or he can even be a rookie this season.

#32-Red Stallion International-???: Michael Chase is Greek? It's the most American name ever lol. I'm happy with the balance of drivers so having another American is not an issue at all.

(Finnish909)
#29 and 92: Both drivers need to be a bit older or hae a more recent rookie season. Especially the 92, which could easily be a typo, but according to the information given he was an 11 year-old rookie.

(Rovenami)
#23 and #46: Polaris is a bit of a confliction (did I just invent that word) as they make motorized vehicles, of a kind. And the team as a sponsor just wouldn't really work.

Everything else is perfect guys thank you so much Smile Smile

TheRealNathNath
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by RedViperGaming January 15th 2016, 10:58 pm

Updated!
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 January 15th 2016, 11:33 pm

Hadn't realize the mistakes and errors, so oopsie daisies.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 January 16th 2016, 12:17 am

TheRealNathNath wrote:https://docs.google.com/document/d/16F4HjIdT86DgG6FUWrSYUVoyc_jKYELucG60RqwAw2Y/edit?usp=sharing

Final Team Chart. Also updated in the main post. All spots are filled (I deleted one since no fresh entries had come in for a while). The majority of missing information has been filled, so I don't mind compiling the remaining list here.

(RedViperGaming)
#31-Red Stallion International-Jordan Scar: needs a rookie year realistic compared to the driver's age. Either make him older or have a more recent rookie season, or he can even be a rookie this season.

#32-Red Stallion International-???: Michael Chase is Greek? It's the most American name ever lol. I'm happy with the balance of drivers so having another American is not an issue at all.

(Finnish909)
#29 and 92: Both drivers need to be a bit older or hae a more recent rookie season. Especially the 92, which could easily be a typo, but according to the information given he was an 11 year-old rookie.

(Rovenami)
#23 and #46: Polaris is a bit of a confliction (did I just invent that word) as they make motorized vehicles, of a kind. And the team as a sponsor just wouldn't really work.

Everything else is perfect guys thank you so much Smile Smile
You forgot my Entry I posted mine the other day
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 January 16th 2016, 12:18 am

Entry Updated
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by TheRealNathNath January 18th 2016, 2:28 pm

The team chart has been updated, and all the 58 full-time cars (and any 3rd cars of my teams) are filled completely and are for all intents and purposes, finalized.  Rookies are written with yellow backdrop because why nawh

The only issue is with Rovenami's #23, as weapons manufacturers are not permitted to sponsor cars. Other than that, everything is perfect.

Thanks so much guys I can't wait to continue painting Smile

TheRealNathNath
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming January 18th 2016, 3:22 pm

Any Type of Ratings Package?
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3