Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cody Llamas signs on with Mace Enterprises for 2019

2 posters

Go down

Cody Llamas signs on with Mace Enterprises for 2019 Empty Cody Llamas signs on with Mace Enterprises for 2019

Post by FUEL July 7th 2018, 1:16 pm

Coming into the Round of Sebring news headlines have hit the front page for the Sony Cup Series. Cody Llamas has signed on with Mace Enterprises to drive the No. 25 Chevy in 2019. Llamas has been in the Cup Series since 2015 winning ROTY and also has 1 career win back at California in 2016. Cody Llamas has drove for Cyberton Motorsports his entire career but after the news that Cyberton Motorsports won't be returning in 2019... Kurtis and Llamas were forced to look for other race teams to drive for in 2019 and as of today they both have found rides for the following year.

Llamas currently sits 10th in the points standings with 0 wins, 2 Top 5's and 5 Top 10s so far this year. This announcement leaves many to believe Llamas will replace Luke Martin for next year, however, Jordan Davis and Charles Sandfer also haven't gotten an offer to re-sign with the organization for next year. Mace Enterprises is expected to hold a press conference next weekend on more news involving their race team.

Nick Mace: "Cody Llamas has been on our radar for awhile now. We believe he deserves a chance in top equipment that can win races and he's shown potential at Cyberton but we believe that with him in our cars we can see him work some magic. We're excited to have him on board for the 2019 Season but our focus is still on the championship and winning as much races as possible."
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Cody Llamas signs on with Mace Enterprises for 2019 Empty Re: Cody Llamas signs on with Mace Enterprises for 2019

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 July 7th 2018, 3:14 pm

Saw that coming a mile away lol
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down