Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roush Family Racing Signs a Driver For 2019

Go down

Roush Family Racing Signs a Driver For 2019 Empty Roush Family Racing Signs a Driver For 2019

Post by Hsuorttocs July 12th 2018, 11:40 am

Despite having a new team owner for Roush Family Racing for the 2019 season, Scott Roush could not have been stopped from going to help with recruiting and negotiating a contract for a new driver of the #90 in 2019, and they found someone from the most unlikely of teams. Announced by Robbert Roush Jr, Roush Family Racing signed Paul Jackson, who was driving for Baxter-Normandy Enterprises in 2018.

Scott talked about the decision and why he got his brother to sign Jackson rather than anyone else.

"He seems like a good kid. I met him when I was racing with him and driving for my own team, and when I met him he just seemed like a good kid. I had heard his name a few times from the late models and he just kinda left a lasting good impression on me. It's been like that whenever I've talked to him too, he just seems like he's what the team needed."
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down