Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Dodd will not return to Martin Motorsports in 2019

Go down

Chris - Chris Dodd will not return to Martin Motorsports in 2019 Empty Chris Dodd will not return to Martin Motorsports in 2019

Post by FUEL July 13th 2018, 10:42 pm

Coming into 2018, Chris Dodd got the ride of a life time getting to drive for Martin Motorsports. Dodd's season had a highlight moment for Dodd starting in Atlanta earning his first career Top 5 finish and going on a few races later to come from outside the Top 30 to finish 3rd at Pocono.

Despite those 2 races... Dodd has struggled to make inside the Top 10 the only other time he's been inside the Top 10 was at Kansas. Dodd has 3 Top 10's in 17 races so far. It's been a slow start for the Martin Motorsports' driver, however, with this announcement with Martin Motorsports switching to Toyota it pushed the hand for Chris Dodd to search for new opportunities as Dodd seems to not be on board with the team's move in manufacturer. Chris Dodd does not currently have a ride for 2019 and is a free agent for next season.

Chris Dodd: "I want to thank Luke Martin and the entire Martin Motorsports organization for taking a chance and believing in me, giving me an opportunity of a lifetime to drive for one of the best teams in the SCS. This year has been an incredible learning experience, and I am so thankful to have been given the opportunity. I have learned so much as a driver, and while the results may haven't quite shown it, I feel that every week I have improved little by little, and have shown that I can run with these guys at the top level. 

I am excited to see how MM will go in their next step, and I am excited to see where my career will go from here! But for right now, we have a job to do: Finish 2018 strong!"
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum