Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunoco Elite Series: Season 4: Round 16 at Gravis City Street Circuit [LATVIA]

5 posters

Go down

Sunoco Elite Series: Season 4: Round 16 at Gravis City Street Circuit [LATVIA] Empty Sunoco Elite Series: Season 4: Round 16 at Gravis City Street Circuit [LATVIA]

Post by KleverProductions July 20th 2018, 11:12 am

Welcome to Latvia!

Race Info:
Race Length: 26 Laps
Expected Pit Stops: 2

Practice Info soon
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Sunoco Elite Series: Season 4: Round 16 at Gravis City Street Circuit [LATVIA] Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series: Season 4: Round 16 at Gravis City Street Circuit [LATVIA]

Post by KleverProductions July 20th 2018, 11:30 am

Chris Dodd takes practice!

Practice comes to a close as Shock-Allison Racing's Chris Dodd tops the board for Gravis City!

Top 5 Breakdown

1st: Chris Dodd
Chris Dodd showed a lot of speed, all day, and near the end in a battle with a few people, he kicked it up another notch and topped the charts for practice!

2nd: Nick Pericles
While not being able to take the points lead, hes close to it. As usual Pericles was quick from start to finish, and is always a name to watch out for, Jackson should start worrying

3rd: Aidan Shepherd
Shepherd battled with his teammate Dodd all session long to try and come out on top, but a small issue near the end of practice caused him to not only lose to Dodd, but give up 2nd to Pericles aswell, but third is nothing to scoff at!

4th: Kieran Malcher
Malcher was solid all around, staying around 10th all session until near the end he kicked it up to as fast as he could go, and took 4th, solid run out of Malcher!

5th: Zachary Fitzwater Sr
The entirety of Fitzwater Australia Racing was fast all session long, but Fitzwater was able to pull out a 5th place for the team, but watch out for all 3 of them going forward in Latvia!

Danger Zone: (People who can lose contention in this race)
Tylor Thaber: +13
-----Cutoff Line-----
Yevgeny Kuznetsov: -2
Chase Dunbar: -5
Connor Hurley: -14

Roman Rehall: -20
Eric Monaco: -22
Philip Scott: -32

Roger Rey: -93 (Yeah hes basically doomed at this point)
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Sunoco Elite Series: Season 4: Round 16 at Gravis City Street Circuit [LATVIA] Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series: Season 4: Round 16 at Gravis City Street Circuit [LATVIA]

Post by KleverProductions July 20th 2018, 12:16 pm

Fitzwater Australia locks the podium!

In spectacular fashion, Fitzwater Australia Racing pulls a 1-2-3 in qualifying as Max Anderson takes pole position, over Zachary Fitzwater Sr, then Carson Bauers.

Full Qualifying:
(Im gonna start posting links because making the whole list is a ton of work)
https://i.gyazo.com/bb0a0b2c452d572a164f731caf220dca.png <Top 28
https://i.gyazo.com/5c64e16c3b2efe1b7c6463e1e9a62ee9.png <29-42
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 July 20th 2018, 1:14 pm

Well guess this could be my chance to Win on a Road Course for once
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight July 21st 2018, 4:26 pm

Jack Hallec: "I sah'pose a fourth place should do fer me. It be interestin' that all Australians are starting top four. 'Tis be pretty hilarious, ta me."

Jack Hallec: "I will try to avenge meself from Yas Marina and collect meself a t'ird win for myself, an' the fourt' for Maverick GP. I wish everyone luck this go round, an' perhaps, may the best one win, as ya aint gettin' past me! Stay safe, everybody."

Dack Jovic: "I ahm slowly but steadily getting better 'n' better at road course track racing. Ah sit ninth in points, 'n' ah should begin ta' start movin` towards a pos'ible championship hunt. I am doin' fairly, 'n' ah'm to return next season, but ah suppose a championship title shall suffice nonetheless."

UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 July 22nd 2018, 9:40 pm

Ugh i'll never Win again
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 July 22nd 2018, 10:17 pm

Shannon A. Huddleson (co owner of HHR): "All three cars scored points, exactly the kind of days we need to defeat Thundersport GP. While what Dunbar did on lap 1 was very inexplicable, good day overall and we will go on to the next race hoping to continue this momentum- yes for us, 25th is momentum."

OOC: Who scores points? Top 30 or top 28?

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide July 23rd 2018, 2:40 pm

nhood53 wrote:Shannon A. Huddleson (co owner of HHR): "All three cars scored points, exactly the kind of days we need to defeat Thundersport GP. While what Dunbar did on lap 1 was very inexplicable, good day overall and we will go on to the next race hoping to continue this momentum- yes for us, 25th is momentum."

OOC: Who scores points? Top 30 or top 28?
top 30
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight July 24th 2018, 12:46 am

Jack Hallec: "Lads, it be hurtin' me so badly ta' be in t'e top in points, behind me teammates unable to catch up due to pit issues. I be havin' another one 'ere an' this'n cost me even worse. Blasted....If I never 'ad ta pit, I would be fine. Ah well, I will end t'is season like I hope - with a championship, maybe."

Dack Jovic: "Unfortunate. Ah was havin' a stellar run, or, good run maybe, 'n' ah lost ott a ton o' time. This is me first non-top 20 finish in seven races. Ah will git intae high gear 'n' win mysel' something..."
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down