Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eric Demax transfers to Martin Motorsports Development Program for 2019

Go down

Eric Demax transfers to Martin Motorsports Development Program for 2019 Empty Eric Demax transfers to Martin Motorsports Development Program for 2019

Post by EugeneDemax24 July 21st 2018, 3:46 pm

With Eric Demax going to Rodriguez Racing for 2019, Eric will transfer from Mace to Martin Motorsports' Developmental Program for next season onwards. Despite the horrid luck Demax has been having this season, he is planning to shake it off and plans to have a better season for 2019.

Eric Demax: "Honestly, I was kinda accepting the fact that no one would even hire me for next year since I thought I wasn't on anyone's radar due to the luck I've been having but Rodriguez and Martin still saw something me for some reason -laughs-.
But nonetheless, I'm so thankful for the opportunity they gave me and I plan to repay that favor by giving them great results on track for next season. I know it's only for a part time basis but in my opinion, it's better than nothing."

Eric Demax will be the fourth entry for Rodriguez Racing driving the #16 Toyota for next season. However, his schedule for next season hasn't been confirmed yet.
EugeneDemax24
EugeneDemax24
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down