Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunoco Elite Series: Season 4: Round 18 at Autodrome de Paris [FRANCE]

4 posters

Go down

Sunoco Elite Series: Season 4: Round 18 at Autodrome de Paris [FRANCE] Empty Sunoco Elite Series: Season 4: Round 18 at Autodrome de Paris [FRANCE]

Post by KleverProductions August 1st 2018, 5:26 pm

This is going to be one of the shorter races on the calendar this season, and is rumored to not return next season with the thought of a lot of schedule changes next season

Practice soon
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Sunoco Elite Series: Season 4: Round 18 at Autodrome de Paris [FRANCE] Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series: Season 4: Round 18 at Autodrome de Paris [FRANCE]

Post by KleverProductions August 1st 2018, 5:37 pm

Skyla Johnson wins practice for RSR!

Practice in Paris comes to an end as Skyla Johnson takes her first practice win of her career for a Rank D team nonetheless.

Top 5 Breakdown:

1st: Skyla Johnson
Skyla showed some good speed all day, but really kicked it up near the end, and dominated the last part of the session, Skyla Johnson is currently the best rank D, so she is a threat to watch out for going into the race.

2nd: Paul Jackson
Your points leader takes yet another good performance, but this time in a place that has given him bad luck in the past. Jackson will try and break the curse he has here, and go for a win to extend his championship lead.

3rd: William Brock
Coming off his ninth win just two races ago, Brock comes out here in Paris searching for number ten, and there is a good possibility that could happen this weekend, as Brock showed a lot of speed to take third place here in Paris.

4th: Adam Vincent
Its a 3-4 for FFM as Adam Vincent was right there with Brock the entire session, as these two were always near each other on track during the session, and used that to their advantage, giving Vincent a fourth place.

5th: Kieran Malcher
Okay, make that a 3-4-5, FFM looks stronger than they have all season long here in Paris, and could be a huge threat, Malcher included. Hes already collected one speedway win this season, could he go for two?

Honorable Mentions:

Alexander Rowe:
Rowe was a fast one, but just not fast enough to breech the top 5, but could be just as big of a threat as some of the others.

Jeffery Finguy:
Finguy was blazing fast at the start of the session, as himself and Jackson were top two for the first third of the session, but when we reached about halfway, Finguy just lost some speed, and started focusing on his setup. This caused Finguy to fall out of the top 5, but could hold strong into the race.

Qualifying Soon
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Sunoco Elite Series: Season 4: Round 18 at Autodrome de Paris [FRANCE] Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series: Season 4: Round 18 at Autodrome de Paris [FRANCE]

Post by KleverProductions August 1st 2018, 5:44 pm

Rank D sweeps the weekend!

Qualifying wraps up as this time its Thundersport GPs Ryan Monaco taking pole position in Paris. He has some history here as he almost won this race back in the failed Amsoil Elite Series, and has always been a strong figure whenever we come here, and he proves it again by getting pole.

Qualifying:
https://i.gyazo.com/28a87fc9c51bc428b5f23f8ac8cc8da7.png
https://i.gyazo.com/5b178651cd97e8b2ef990917344a5b28.png

KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 August 1st 2018, 6:03 pm

"This is concerning, how Thundersport gets the pole here in Paris, but we have Dunbar up there, we will hope that he can perform well and then hope Hurley and LS can get up there, take those 37 points away from them."

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 August 1st 2018, 7:31 pm

P9 ok maybe i have a change
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 August 2nd 2018, 4:15 pm

#79 Owner: "Top 10 for the guys today in sixth place, along with a 23rd for Dunbar, puts us back in a solid position to hang on for the final Rank D slot in S5. Never want to wish bad on Thundersport. They're a good team, but we will fight till the end!"

This ties HHR's best finish ever, a sixth place which has occurred twice this season (Stucolé at Phoenix, Dunbar at whatever that one wreckfest was)

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 August 3rd 2018, 4:52 pm

And goodbye championship
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight August 17th 2018, 4:01 pm

Jack Hallec: "Sigh lads. T'ere goes John Arndt again takin' my chance fer a win, an' t'is time, I finished t'ird. Ah well, lads, I still will not hold it against Arndt. He be on a charge, an' I am simply not quick enough to catch back up on him. I be appreciatin' 'ow I been on the podium every win he has gotten, but I be wishin' one or two of those had been wins."

Jack Hallec: "I be in the fight once more, an' I be dyin' to see how it ends. Will I be the one to take the c'eckered flag at La Colina an' t'e championship? I be gatherin' towards that ideal an' I will do my best ta finish out my best season so far as strong as I can do. Thanks all to Maverick GP for providin' great machinery fer me to do t'is in."

Dack Jovic had nothing to say about his finish other than "Am getting quite tired of my luck."
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum