Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunoco Elite Series: Season 4: Round 19 at Bermuda Superspeedway Park [PORTUGAL]

4 posters

Go down

series - Sunoco Elite Series: Season 4: Round 19 at Bermuda Superspeedway Park [PORTUGAL] Empty Sunoco Elite Series: Season 4: Round 19 at Bermuda Superspeedway Park [PORTUGAL]

Post by KleverProductions August 7th 2018, 5:09 pm

2 Rounds left to go, 19 people left, and we are going to a superspeedway...

Oh boy
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

series - Sunoco Elite Series: Season 4: Round 19 at Bermuda Superspeedway Park [PORTUGAL] Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series: Season 4: Round 19 at Bermuda Superspeedway Park [PORTUGAL]

Post by KleverProductions August 7th 2018, 5:36 pm

Scott Roush dominates practice!

Top 5 Breakdown:

1st: Scott Roush
One of the, if not the most dominant performance in practice we have seen this season. He was quick out of the gate, and never seemed to slow down, and will easily take practice here in Bermuda.

2nd: Adam Vincent
While Vincent may be out of the championship hunt this season, that doesn't mean he cant be fast, and he showed it by getting a very strong 2nd place in Bermuda, and may be a huge threat during the race.

3rd: Hans Windhelm
One of two Rank C drivers left Hans Windhelm, looking to keep himself in the hunt as he scores third in qualifying, he is rideless so far next season, but many people expect him to end up in a top ride, and he proves the reasoning once again.

4th: Dack Jovic
The rookie #35 driver shows his skills again, and comes out in 4th place in practice, proving he deserved to keep his ride for next season!

5th: Philip Scott
Monark gets a solid 3-5 as Philip Scott is turning his season around, although a little too late to get close to a championship, he can still fight for a win here in Bermuda, and with the speed he shows that's definitely a possibility.

KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

series - Sunoco Elite Series: Season 4: Round 19 at Bermuda Superspeedway Park [PORTUGAL] Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series: Season 4: Round 19 at Bermuda Superspeedway Park [PORTUGAL]

Post by KleverProductions August 7th 2018, 5:53 pm

Trailblazer gets Pole!

Qualifying wraps up as Trailblazer Motorsports team owner Benoit Lothaire-Irvine gets pole position in Bermuda. He has shown speed on superspeedways in the past, and he does it again, but can he hold off people like Scott Roush?

Full Qualifying
https://i.gyazo.com/d80961d7116cf8965e2e63f31205f58b.png
https://i.gyazo.com/7bf02896bfc9e8d23195dcf2025b170c.png
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 August 7th 2018, 6:01 pm

"Got two guys in the top 10 in qualifying, be fun to see how Ms. Stucolé can get through the field, good news is I don't see Thundersport yet."

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 August 9th 2018, 8:29 pm

"Inches away from our first team Top 5. We can still gain 1 spot in constructors, will we do it? We have been strong lately. 6th, 15th, crash"

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 August 10th 2018, 7:22 pm

Thanks lap car
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight August 17th 2018, 4:08 pm

Jack Hallec: "Ah lads, t'at hurts a wee bit. I 'ad t'e speed ta be a threat in t'is race here at Bermuda, as I always 'ave on super ovals....but I be wonderin' why I did not make it happen today. Ah well, t'is is going wonderfully fer me, an' even though my podium streak is blasted off, ya sure well know I be not doin' so as well."

Dack Jovic was clearly unhappy after the round of Bermuda. "Ah am getting kicked from Roush Racing Enterprises, aren't I?" he then went to his hauler and a loud pounding was heard. He destroyed his phone and was yelling "I hate these comments about me!"

After several minutes, he calmed down and it looked like he began to shed tears.
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down