Crash and Dodd will not race at Darlington

Go down

Crash and Dodd will not race at Darlington

Post by FUEL on August 27th 2018, 2:51 pm

After a vicious crash at Road America involving Josh Crash, Chris Dodd and Casey Lester the reports about Crash and Dodd have proved true. Crash and Dodd are reportedly not cleared to race at Darlington this coming weekend due to injuries substained at Road America. Both drivers are expected to be out of the car for weeks in a recovery process however no clear indication at the moment as to what is keeping these drivers out of the car and from racing other than some sort of injuries.

John Arndt has been called to be the replacement driver for Martin Motorsports in the #15 Ford until further notice. The driver of the 26 has not been announced but is expected to be announced sometime this week.

I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Re: Crash and Dodd will not race at Darlington

Post by CJ Racing on August 27th 2018, 5:08 pm

Dodd: "This has been a pretty difficult last couple of days for me, and being hurt was just icing on the pain-cake. I am excited to see how Arndt will do in the #15 over the next couple weeks, but I will be ready to get back in the car once the doctors clear me... And when I do, I will be going for it, in my final races with Martin Motorsports."

2018 SCS: Driver of the #15 Oreo's Ford for Martin Motorsports
Wins: None(Yet Smile ...)
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless

Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down