Sean Harple will drive for Mace Enterprises in 2019

Go down

Sean Harple will drive for Mace Enterprises in 2019 Empty Sean Harple will drive for Mace Enterprises in 2019

Post by FUEL on August 28th 2018, 11:34 am

Mace Enterprises and Sean Harple have signed an agreement for the 2019 Season to go full time together next season in the #25 Chevy. Harple and team will continue to build on the #25 Team's performance for the rest of this season into the 2019 year.

I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Sean Harple will drive for Mace Enterprises in 2019 Empty Re: Sean Harple will drive for Mace Enterprises in 2019

Post by Sean Harple on August 28th 2018, 6:01 pm

I'm excited to take this big career step with Mace Enterprises! It's a huge honor to be able to drive for such an amazing team.

Sean Harple
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sean Harple will drive for Mace Enterprises in 2019 Empty Re: Sean Harple will drive for Mace Enterprises in 2019

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on August 28th 2018, 9:36 pm

Sean Harple wrote:I'm excited to take this big career step with Mace Enterprises! It's a huge honor to be able to drive for such an amazing team.
You deserved the ride with Mace Enterprises good luck Mate. Its an honour to have 3 full time Aussie drivers on the SCS Grid. Cheers
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down