Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunoco Elite Series - Conference Room

+10
kinqsparkity
UndyingLight
Finnish909
Unstableracer33
nhood53
AnEpikReshiram
NoviRanger83
Hsuorttocs
BugattiNightRide
FitzwaterAustralia59
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

series - Sunoco Elite Series - Conference Room Empty Sunoco Elite Series - Conference Room

Post by KleverProductions October 6th 2018, 7:41 pm

This is the place where important announcements are to be made.

Important Announcements Include:
~Confirmed Mid-Season Trades.
~Confirmed Next Season Rides Before Sign-Ups Begin.
~Confirmed Free Agent.
~Retirements

(If I missed anything that should be classified as important, plz tell me)
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

series - Sunoco Elite Series - Conference Room Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series - Conference Room

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 October 14th 2018, 11:39 pm

Season 7 will likely be my last season in SES
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

series - Sunoco Elite Series - Conference Room Empty BREAKING NEWS INVOLVING TRAILBLAZER MOTORSPORTS

Post by BugattiNightRide October 23rd 2018, 7:16 pm

Trailblazer Motorsports to create their own vehicle for Season 6 of the Sunoco Elite Series.

Trailblazer Motorsports has been waiting for the perfect manufacture to get them out of the Rank C slump they have been at since the very beginning. Benoit Lothaire-Irvine, one of the two owners of the global racing team Trailblazer Motorsports, is so tired of the unsuccessful runs from the other manufacturing vehicle companies that he has decided to start hiring engineers and skilled car creators to the team. After the info was leaked, Benoit reported and stated (translated from French) "First of all, f#&% whoever leaked this. Second of all, we are very excited to begin this program. If it starts to become a success, we will start selling cars publicly. The thought of that is very, very exciting. We might make Trailblazer Motorsports not just a racing team, but a trusted manufacture of vehicles. Thank you."

The first model's name was also leaked, as well. Trailblazer Motorsports plan on running the Trailblazer Tapez Une (translates to Type One) for the sixth season of the Sunoco Elite Series. The vehicle will be open to all other SES teams if they want to sign a contract with Trailblazer. The big question is, how will this work out in the end for Trailblazer Motorsport's dwindling hopes?
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

series - Sunoco Elite Series - Conference Room Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series - Conference Room

Post by Hsuorttocs October 23rd 2018, 10:26 pm

You'll never see it coming

After a lot of deliberation (or basically 5 minutes of drinking ginger ale) I have decided that Scott Roush will return to the #38 for season 6. Shocking, right!?
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by NoviRanger83 October 24th 2018, 8:58 am

Team captain Chase Dunbar has announced that Dunbar-Vincent Motorsports will attempt a full SES schedule for season 6. The team has signed a contract with Lexus to be their factory SES team for seasons 6-8. Dunbar and Benyacko will likely be joined by Englishman Ross Simpson “Simmy” Gucci, although driver lineups are to be determined. Dunbar and Lexus are codesigning an SES version of the Lexus LC.
NoviRanger83
NoviRanger83
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by AnEpikReshiram October 24th 2018, 4:13 pm

If it wasn't obvious, Adam Vincent is retiring for a few seasons!

Simply tired of racing, Adam Vincent, the current #42 for Full Frontal Motorsports, is calling it quits for awhile after this season of the Sunoco Elite Series. He has stated that while he's done for the time being, and tons of rumors were going around about him retiring, he is still open to racing in the series, which he has stated the following:

"Honestly, I've just stopped really caring, and now I'm just racing because of my contract. Although, after I call it done, I will return when I find this fun again, and when I'm at least 30, but that's not for awhile, I'm 26."

He has named who he wants to take his place, although it is unknown if she'll be picked up by FFM. The 20 year-old New Zealander, Monica Taylor! At least not before he formally announced, he has spoken a great deal about her and was spotted racing with her in much smaller tracks and leagues, presumably to get her prepared to take his place in the SES. He has stated that he intends for her to be his successor and has very high hopes for her!
AnEpikReshiram
AnEpikReshiram
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 October 24th 2018, 5:02 pm

Lafter Stucolé has confirmed retirement after Season 6 and she will take a leadership position within the team effective Round 7, thus the team will rebrand to HHSR to add Stucolés mark on the team.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by KleverProductions October 24th 2018, 6:18 pm

NoviRanger83 wrote:Team captain Chase Dunbar has announced that Dunbar-Vincent Motorsports will attempt a full SES schedule for season 6. The team has signed a contract with Lexus to be their factory SES team for seasons 6-8. Dunbar and Benyacko will likely be joined by Englishman Ross Simpson “Simmy” Gucci, although driver lineups are to be determined. Dunbar and Lexus are codesigning an SES version of the Lexus LC.

CEO and Chairmen of the SES Kyle Basaglia stated, "It's nice to see that there are teams lined up to get a shot at the SES, sadly we do not think Dunbar-Vincent Motorsports will get the chance just yet as they will need to do some more work in PLS to overthrow Hood-Hudelson-Stucole Racing, but you never know, things can change really quick"
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 October 24th 2018, 9:10 pm

There maybe a rumor that either Ryan or Eric Monaco will Retire after Season 6 of the SES
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by KleverProductions October 29th 2018, 8:19 pm

Klever-Haas Racing Post-Race Conference

Klever-Haas Racing entered the conference room today with the intention on making 3 announcements, and they delivered.

KLEVER-HAAS FUTURE PLANS

OOC: I don't really want to announce this one in character, cuz this needs explaining. I am going to be pushing KHR to Rank B no matter what come Season 6, being in the spotlight was fun at first, but it just felt wrong to take a constructors win in my own championship, and I feel other people should have that spotlight instead of me, so we will go back to being the team that helps people rise, not the goal of where to rise to.

MANUFACTURER CHANGE

After announcing the power drop, Klever-Haas added on with a change in manufacturer for the first time since their change in Season 4 from Toyota to Dodge. The team stated, "It was an awesome run with Dodge while it lasted, but we see a lot of potential in BMW for the future, and with Trailblazer changing to their own car, we wanted to see BMW stay in the sport."

DRIVER TRADE

With 2 huge announcements out in the open, one more came as they announced a trade had been made, and it was announced that Klever-Haas Racing made a trade with Maverick GP, giving Paul Jackson in exchange for William Duncan. The team stated, "This was not a trade to get a better driver, this was to make sure Jackson was a little safer for Season 6, as with our drop to B next season, he was the one we wanted to stay at the top the most, and we think Maverick will give him that chance."

The trade will be effective immediately.
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 October 29th 2018, 9:00 pm

Shock-Allison Racing: Post-Race Conference

Co-Owners Kyle Shock Sr., and Trevor Allison enter in the Conference Room with one question that the SES paddock wanted to know after the event at Road America. 'Did Downey do enough to secure his ride?' A question already asked by many online and in the room.

Trevor Allison: "It is a move that we must take. Simple as it can be. Yes we know where he finished. But considering the fact that we gave him a goal to reach, he was done the moment lap 15 hit. We will announce our end with our partnership with Mr. Downey in the #99 effective immediately. He has been traded to a team that will, I believe treat him for a better opportunity. It's not that he's been getting opportunities here. No, he did prove he has the talent but... It's not a right fit with us. We've said we have traded him with another team. That team is with a team that has been tested for every season that has been here in SES and we feel with this adjustment. Downey will be better there off."

Kyle Shock Sr.: "Effective immediately, Downey will be traded for the driver of the #22 Red Stallion Racing Toyota, Skyla Johnson."

Trevor Allison: "Johnson, we believe think is a talent that has yet ready to burst out on the scene. And we think she will do well with this opportunity. She has strengths we think will be on the levels we think will help the team, and likewise help her contend. This kind of a move we know is a risk. And we are taking that risk. We just hope that Downey has a better opportunity in his future endeavors. And wish him well going forward."

Kyle Shock Sr.: "Don't think of this as us just kicking him to the curb as some of you other owners say it was. Because this wasn't that. This was a business move. Dare say it wasn't. You've just won't last long and will be in the PLS before you know it. You have no right to judge how our team works. Don't scrutinize us for just making a move to not better us, but better a driver that needs it!"

After that statement, Shock Sr. walked off from the shared podium. Even leaving co-owner Trevor Allison aghast. Obviously, this seems to have been on the elder's chest for quite a while when rumors of displeasure was unraveled. But at the end of the day, the deal has been signed, Skyla Johnson will move to the #99 Mustang, as Downey will move to the #22 Camry.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight October 29th 2018, 9:45 pm

Jack Hallec's getting married! But also other news....
Jack Hallec announced at the conference that his little crush has turned into engagement. He announced that he would be getting married to Alexa Lake in December. Mark the date for December 12th, everybody's invited!

But, that was not all he announced. Jack Hallec mentioned that Andrew Van Zant, Thundersport GP owner has been in in talks with Jack Hallec. Van Zant said and quote "I am not really seeing the potential in Thundersport GP. I want you to take the reigns, or help me."

Jack Hallec said in the conference room "I aye....ah, am ecstatic. I be takin' the reigns fer the team...wow."

"I be appointing Alexa Lake, me future wife to the co-owner seat alongside Andrew Van Zant. Taron Jeffries will help with funds. He 'as gained a lot from his ventures in Germany. Ya all may not expect this, but at the request of Taron Jeffries, Dack Jovic has also been named for the board in this team."

"Ya may ask why, but Andrew Van Zant told me that his board was pitiful and he be wanting a huge change to t'e team to see it prosper."

Jack Hallec will retire in S6 to take the reigns for to work for Thundersport GP. Dack Jovic will likely not go anywhere as long as he sees fit.

Last edited by UndyingLight on October 29th 2018, 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by kinqsparkity October 29th 2018, 9:49 pm

_

Last edited by kinqsparkity on January 5th 2019, 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total

kinqsparkity
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight October 29th 2018, 10:42 pm

Maverick GP: Post-race conference from Road America

With the big announcement of William Duncan leaving his team Maverick GP in order to give Paul Jackson the ride, the Arkansas native has broken the silence to give his thoughts on the matter.

"I've not been satisfied with my performances as a driver this past year or so. When Klever-Haas approached me with the offer, there was no way I was going to object. Paul is a true star of the sport, and I'm ecstatic to have him as a part of our organization. I feel he will give the team the push it needs to get out of the ditch it currently resides in."

Duncan stated that his sponsor, Saia, would be moving with him to Klever-Haas. He will also be bringing over his number #66, as Paul Jackson requested to continue running #10 as his number. Likewise, Jackson will be taking his sponsor, Peak, to the Maverick stable.

"...However, that's not all I'm here for," he said solemnly. "With my departure from being a driver at the team, it is with regret that I announce I am resigning as owner of Maverick GP." He looked behind him and motioned someone forward. "Mr. Wolfe, go ahead and take the stand."

Wolfe: "Thank you for having me here. I am Jason Wolfe... yes, that one. Y'know, the one you probably know for that IndyCar team that wins a lot. I've recently considered trying ventures outside of open-wheelers and sports cars, and that's when Duncan over here approached me with an offer. He asked if I wanted to run his Sunoco Elite Series team, and I mean, why not? I was already thinking about stock cars, this is an easy way in. So, I gladly obliged. Long story short, I will be taking over operations of Maverick GP. I'll hold off on any big moves for now, as I'd rather sit back and observe the situation these guys are in before I start doing anything. That's all I have to say, thank you for your time."
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
Engineer
Engineer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 October 30th 2018, 12:05 am

Fitzwater Sr's Emotional Post Race Statement after Road America

" I really needed to get this off my chest for quite some time and this could be the only time i could say this to all of you SES Media but Season 8 will be indeed my last season and I will officially retire from the SES after Season 8 i dont think i have anything left in my tank. Ive been dealing with a very big health issue that i cannot let go and think it will go away and it doesnt go away. Ive been dealing with a major bowel issue that turned really worse before Season 3 begun. Ive been emotionally fighting this for awhile it hurts im crying my guts out as i tell all of you that i need to get better but the pain is still there. Ive told my Wife and kids that when i will step out of driving and just own the team. Ive been asked why are you still competing when you have health issues simple answer im a competitor im a tough warrior i dont ever give up when days im down i dont quit i fight i dont ever give up i compete to do what i do best is race. During the last couple seasons i had multiple surgeries to remove tumours from the right side of my bowels and my doctors gave me the all clear to race. This time my docs told me that you have Season 8 to compete full-time and got to stop before you hurt yourself even worse i took my doctors advice and spoke to the family and agreed that Season will be my last year in the series".

"Ive told Jay(Durrel) after his SES Debut at Road America where he finished 9th at Road America that you will be likely taking over my ride in Season 9. I need to fight this battle with my bowel issue and i will not let my health get in the way with decisions being made as a team owner. I like to thank my fans, supporters, and my family for being here for me. I will be 27 soon and i really need to get my health in check after im done racing. My number 59 will also be retired and will never be used ever again by anyone. Thank you all for being here. Cheers".
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by NoviRanger83 October 30th 2018, 10:16 pm

Dunbar: "Tell Kyle I'm not used to this captain business, I'm telling whatever Trevor tells me. Trevor had ambitious plans, but both of us know we are going to be a Lexus team next year. Sunoco Elites are simply a plan."
"Congratulations to Jack Hallec. My whole team will be there, from all of our series."
NoviRanger83
NoviRanger83
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by KleverProductions November 12th 2018, 12:46 pm

Surprise Schedule Change!

Not even half-way through the season and the officials are already talking Season 6 schedule, and when they walked into the conference room, the announcement they made shocked everybody.

"It has been an amazing season thus far, but we've had a change we've wanted since the start of Season 4, and we think Season 6 will be a good time to integrate it. As of Season 6 Pensacola will not open the season, as we have another track in mind to take its place, and only a few people know what that track is, and we will keep it secret for a little longer, expect the news to come out within the next few races as we haven't fully put pen to paper on the deal."
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by NascarAwesomeSqud24 November 12th 2018, 1:39 pm

Nathan Ormond to Move Up to Sunoco Elite Series Next Season After Spending A Year In Panasonic Lites Series.

Nathan Ormond had announced that after the Panasonic Lites Series season, he is going to move up and make his Sunoco Elite Series debut in season 6. After driving full-time in the Panasonic Lites Series, Nathan Ormond is going to be a free agent in the Sunoco Elite Series and he is going to wait for any offers from teams to drive to them in season 6.

"This is a huge step for me to continue my racing career. Driving in the Sunoco Elite Series will help me a lot to improve my skills. I can't wait to see a lot of offers from many different teams if they want me to drive for them next season."

He is interested to drive for Fitzwater Australia Racing because he knew the team owner Zachary Fitzwater very well and he is a good friend to Fitzwater and he said that if he drives for FAR next season, he would make himself and Fitzwater very proud and make their friendship grow bigger and bigger.
NascarAwesomeSqud24
NascarAwesomeSqud24
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 November 28th 2018, 1:05 am

FAR and Driver Max Anderson has mutually agreed to part ways after Season 5. Team Owner Fitzwater Sr: " after discussions with Max and with the poor performance this season we decided that he wont be returning to the team for Season 6.
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 November 28th 2018, 1:17 am

In other news from FAR that the team has retained Carson Bauers and the 39 with Sponsor John Deere
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by KleverProductions November 28th 2018, 1:25 am

ISCRO Announces Season Opener!

Anticipation and theories filled the conference room as the Season 6 opener would be announced tonight, as the stewards entered the conference room, and the announcement stunned the room.

Kyle Basaglia spoke his words, "I'd like to welcome everyone here tonight, as this announcement has been anticipated for a little while now, and with more coming soon, we thought this announcement would need to come out. As you know, we announced that Pensacola would not open the season in Season 6, which would be the 3rd track to ever open an SES season, and this track has been a personal favorite of mine for a long time, and its time we spit it out, and bring it all to light, we'd like to welcome Jeffery D. Porter, the mayor of a certain city to the stage, as we are announcing that we have put pen to paper and Homestead Miami Speedway will return to the schedule in style, becoming our new season opener!"

The words shocked the room, as rumors said a possible Michigan, or the new track that Jeffery Finguy was building in Denver, Colorado, or even Las Vegas itself, but with Homestead opening Season 6, the crowd and the stewards left the conference room, confident about the upcoming season. This would also be the first time a Superspeedway would not open the season.
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by kinqsparkity November 30th 2018, 8:48 am

Monark Motorsports Conference

(Las Vegas, NV) Several changes were announced for the Swedish-based team in a Sunday night media conference once the first doubleheader race concluded.

Team Owner William Karlsson, Jr; and Team President Scott Hopkins took to the podium to announce the changes.

Hopkins stated: “We here at Monark Motorsports are required to make formal announcements at this time. Since we last spoke of an announcement, there have been several changes made. Unfortunately, due to sponsorship issues, we will not be switching to BMW for the sixth season. We are very satisfied to stay with Ford and run the Mustang again, it is just unfortunate that the deal with BMW could not go through.

We were also notified 3 weeks ago by Monster Energy that they would not be returning to sponsor William [Karlsson, Jr.] next season. We are currently talking with other companies to fill in as the main sponsor for the 28 team. Hopefully we can have a deal done and ready to announce by next week, but nothing is confirmed yet. Thank you all for your time, and we will be looking forward to chasing the checkered flag in the doubleheader finale.”

kinqsparkity
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 December 1st 2018, 2:50 am

Its time to hang up the helmet R.Monaco Retirement Confirmed

It seems the Rumors were True Second Generation Driver Ryan Monaco Son of The Legendary Pat Monaco and Brother to Current SES Driver Eric Monaco Announced on Twitter that he will join Adam Vincent,Jeffrey Finguy & Jack Hallec as one of the Drivers Retiring after Season 5 Monaco has had many Top 5 and Top 10 finishes but has yet failed to take the Checkerd flag

Spoiler:
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 January 5th 2019, 2:15 am

FAR announcement on Anderson's replacement for Season 6 will be announced before Calder
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight January 9th 2019, 2:19 am

Jack Hallec has decided not to retire
Jack Hallec, who early in the season 5 running stated that he was taking over partial ownership of Thundersport GP, a team that runs in the Sunoco Elite Series' lower series, Panasonic Lites.

According to Hallec, -"I be unable ta' stay away." He could simply tolerate the toyed idea of retiring at only age 27 around any more. Jack Hallec, who will turn 28 in season 6 stated -"Aye lads, I be knowin' t'at I be going ta' lites ta' work on T'undersport GP, but t'e t'ought of me retiring from t'e sport I be loving so dearly sat 'eavy on me mind t'ese last few weeks."

"T'ough I be still plannin' ta work on Thundersport GP with Andrew Van Zant, 'e gave me t'e "go a'ead" for running again in the Sunoco Elite Series. I be parted ways wit' Maverick GP, who, I be so incredibly t'ankful fer all t'ey brought me, an' I be unable ta say enough t'ank ya's fer t'at, I be lookin' fer any team t'at wants me ta' drive fer them."

"Ya may ask me, "Do ya plan on retirin' bud?" an' I be sayin'....yes, but not fer a w'ile now. I t'ank ya lads for all ya done fer me, truly I do, an' I be 'opeful fer t'is next season to see if I be even able to contend fer wins. See ye t'ere."
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum