Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panasonic Lites Season 1 Round 2 @ Montgomery

2 posters

Go down

Panasonic Lites Season 1 Round 2 @ Montgomery Empty Panasonic Lites Season 1 Round 2 @ Montgomery

Post by Hsuorttocs October 24th 2018, 5:22 pm

Patrick Smith Leads Points

It shouldn't be a surprise that last week's winner Patrick Smith comes into the weekend with the most momentum, and the points lead heading into Montgomery, which is unfamiliar territory for the former GT3 racing Canuck.

Deadlock!

After Roman Rehall got a 3 point bonus from posting the fastest lap of the race last weekend, Roman Rehall and Roger Rey are tied for 2nd in points, despite Roger beating out the Ohioan at the line in a three wide finish that saw Patrick Smith take the win.

Last, but not least...

Panasonic Lites Season 1 Round 2 @ Montgomery Mms_110
Panasonic Lites Season 1 Round 2 @ Montgomery Mms_210
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Panasonic Lites Season 1 Round 2 @ Montgomery Empty Re: Panasonic Lites Season 1 Round 2 @ Montgomery

Post by UndyingLight October 26th 2018, 1:56 pm

Here's the first two races for those who do not know the channel:
Pensacola
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VV25GxqvQgk

Montgomery:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZYrdkBDLF8

UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Panasonic Lites Season 1 Round 2 @ Montgomery Empty Re: Panasonic Lites Season 1 Round 2 @ Montgomery

Post by UndyingLight October 26th 2018, 2:01 pm

Darren Carter: "Well, y'all, this was a great recovery drive for myself in the #63. Fallout Racing needed a good day, an' me finishin' third certainly does help out.
I'm looking forward to steppin' my foot into the door of a place I've never been able to go, and that is, to a higher up series. I've only ever been fleet-footin' around various short track excursions..Ah, yessiree. It is a pleasure for Fallout Racin' to have given me a shot."

Andrew Van Zant (team owner of Thundersport GP): "I do appreciate what my drivers have done for me here in Montgomery. Ciel Van Aller did very well and finished top five, but Stefan Robbins was caught up in a wreck. He could not do very much after that; a far grander of finishes today than at that blasted track Pensacola."

UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum