Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesse Turner nervous about Talladega

Go down

Jesse Turner nervous about Talladega Empty Jesse Turner nervous about Talladega

Post by FUEL October 27th 2018, 5:36 pm

220-230mph speeds around Talladega in a big group of cars is liable to have just about every driver on pins and needles for this weekend's event but Jesse Turner is on the verge of a second driver's championship in the Sony Cup Series and is looking to escape Talladega with a clean weekend and keep his competition from gaining any ground on him this weekend.

Jesse Turner: "Racing here at Talladega you can never be too sure. You're never safe at Talladega because you're always at the mercy of the drivers you're racing around in the pack. So the big one is always a possibility of it happening and very much a possibility with it involving my competition as well. I'm going to be doing all I can to make sure we aren't involved in any wrecks and see if me and my teammates can't form a game plan to work together. I'm doing what I can to keep my nerves down because a lot is riding on this race. I think if we can come out of this race in good shape we'll be hard to stop."
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum