Post-Race Brawl between Eric Demax and James Shelly at Pikes Peak

Go down

Post-Race Brawl between Eric Demax and James Shelly at Pikes Peak

Post by EugeneDemax24 on November 3rd 2018, 2:42 pm

Eric Demax (Radio) : "[Explicit] James Shelly! There's a [Explicit] brake pedal for a [Explicit] reason! [Explicit] [Explicit]!"

After an incident during the 3rd caution as James Shelly rams Eric Demax after not slowing down for the wreck in front, there was a post-race confrontation after the round of Pikes Peak for HNS as a furious Eric Demax aggressively pushes and punches James Shelly after Shelly got out of his car and as a result, sparked a huge brawl between the #16, the #40, and other pit crews around the area trying to stop the fight.

This wasn't the first time the Demax family got into trouble off the track as Eugene Demax, Eric's father, got into his own post-race fight with Jesse Turner at Darlington last year. There are no words so far as post-race penalties but with Eric Demax aggressively threatening another driver on pit road, we think it's safe to say that he may have a huge penalty headed his way. Here's what Eric had to say after the brawl.

Eric: "I don't know what he was thinking, but I know for sure he left his brain at home. I mean when you see a wreck with huge smoke in front of you, you should be expected to slow down! Not be one of those kids playing racing games where they just ram the other driver out of the way and use them as a bumper in a bowling alley and as an additional brake pad! I mean the guy is a total idiot! Plain and simple!"
EugeneDemax24
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Post-Race Brawl between Eric Demax and James Shelly at Pikes Peak

Post by Finnish909 on November 3rd 2018, 3:32 pm

Aftermath of Brawl: Howe Questioning to Press Charges

After the altercation with Eric Demax and Fearsport driver James Shelly was finish, Fearsport Co-Owner Randy Howe who was in the middle of the melee was found bruised and even bloody after the tussle in the medical care center. "I'm pressing charges on that punk kid and that [Explicit] team of his..." Howe said as he was confronted by the press, still with his shirt almost covered in his blood. "Why that punk [Explicit] kid just didn't talk to our driver like that, I don't know. No wonder why he's fired from Mace, he's a [Explicit] punk, and doesn't know how to [Explicit] drive. He needs to learn that silver spoon needs to be ripped out of his [Explicit] mouth out of the caviar that is his father's [Explicit]. I hope officials keep him out of the car for the rest of the season. I'll see them all in court."

Of Course, Jeffery Finguy, the co-owner of the team was questioned this when he saw the incident live with the SCS paddock over at their venue. "Yeah that was uncalled for." He commented. "We get steemed but that... That's Perkins levels of stupidity. I'm glad I'm deciding to leave here because if that's the future of the SCS, I'd rather shoot myself." Ever controversial, Finguy also mentioned the supposed lawsuit that might occur. "[Randy] Howe is always lake that but... That mad, yeah he's going to mean it... Not my issue but his..."
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LHP14Florida on November 3rd 2018, 6:04 pm

In response to the Incident:
James Shelly: "I understand that there was a mistake made on my behalf, but there was no where for me to go. Besides the point,if you have an issue, talk to me, don't start a violent approach, that is not how you approach a situation like this. I am a little mad that our crews got dragged into this, but honestly, I am just going to put my head down and continue to try and get a win before the end of this season."
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down