Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Round 6 at Talladega Superspeedway

4 posters

Go down

series - Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Round 6 at Talladega Superspeedway Empty Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Round 6 at Talladega Superspeedway

Post by KleverProductions November 4th 2018, 1:38 pm

Yay more bodily issues, it aint stopping me this time
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

series - Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Round 6 at Talladega Superspeedway Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Round 6 at Talladega Superspeedway

Post by KleverProductions November 4th 2018, 1:41 pm

The German on top once again!

Fear sets in for everyone as points leader Hans Windhelm will start at the front of the field in Talladega, can anybody stop him from extending his points lead?

Full Qualifying:
https://i.gyazo.com/ccb27cbaec50a4cdf8783d87d41ef3ec.png <First 20
https://i.gyazo.com/80813f41f63d9f2a4cbdf5781a8a2221.png <Last 16
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

series - Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Round 6 at Talladega Superspeedway Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Round 6 at Talladega Superspeedway

Post by nhood53 November 4th 2018, 8:36 pm

Superspeedway ace Stucolé with a top ten qualifying while the rookies struggle. Gonna need more Freeze if we can win the rookie title, but I know it's a definite possibility.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 November 5th 2018, 6:42 pm

Two cars in the top 15, Perez outperforming expectations yet again and the always-strong Stucolé with another great Superspeedway showing, though that car was very slow without the draft, she couldn't even keep up with Perez!

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 November 5th 2018, 9:44 pm

Mid-Pack WELP
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight November 8th 2018, 1:04 pm

Jack Hallec: "Awe, lads. I be leadin' up ta' the t'o ta go an' I be unable ta' hold 'er out fer a win, blast. But aye, I still be quite happy with me first top ten this season...aye. T'at....feels kind of sad ta say. Hopin' next race will be better."

Dack Jovic: "Ah yes. Ah ahm quite pleased with my finishing position. Takin' back the points top feels delightful. Ah intend to keep up this pace for t'e sake of this team and for my sake. Ah wish you luck, Windhelm. You are going to have to find it."
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum