Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Sunoco Royale at Homestead [CLOSED]

+9
Thaber
AnEpikReshiram
FitzwaterAustralia59
nhood53
Persona40
RocketKnight
yellowcat53
kinqsparkity
KleverProductions
13 posters

Go down

series - Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Sunoco Royale at Homestead [CLOSED] Empty Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Sunoco Royale at Homestead [CLOSED]

Post by KleverProductions November 5th 2018, 7:29 pm

Welcome to the Season 5 Sunoco Elite Series Sunoco Royale!

This is where rookies can have their chance to shine, and veterans can show what they've got.

First and foremost, like last season this will be an off-schedule event, meaning no points will be given out here only glory!

As usual, each team will be permitted one extra car, but it doesn't have to be your part-time driver, since this isn't on the schedule, that extra slot can be whoever you want, as long as they accept of course!

This time one-off teams will be permitted, but only teams in PLS can drive in the royale, no brand new teams, along with anyone who owns an SES team is also not allowed to have a one-off team. This will make sure all the new teams are people getting their shot at SES instead of someone just adding onto their entries!

As before, the reigning Royale champion, all Season 5 race winners, and the top 5 in points without a win will be locked into the main events, everybody else will have to go through heats to figure out the rest of the field. Here is who is locked into the Royale:
Max Anderson [REIGNING ROYALE CHAMPION]
Aidan Shepherd [WINNER]
Steven Thompson [WINNER]
Philip Scott [WINNER]
Hans Windhelm [WINNER]
John Arndt [WINNER]
Benoit Lothaire-Irvine [WINNER]
Jack Hallec [WINNER]
Sean Angel [WINNER]
Adam Vincent [WINNER]
Scott Roush [WINNER]
Dack Jovic [POINTS]
Cordell Paulson [POINTS]
Skyla Johnson [POINTS]
Vance Caldwell [POINTS]
Kieran Malcher [POINTS]\

If you would like to sign-up your PLS for the royale, here's how you do it:

Team Name:
Manufacturer:
Headquarters:
Bio: [OPTIONAL]
#?? - TBA
[SECOND SEAT OPTIONAL]

If you would like to sign-up a driver for the free agent list, here's how you do it:

Driver Name:
Nationality:
Preferred Number: [OPTIONAL]
Bio: [OPTIONAL]

Good luck everyone, and lets have a good royale!

Current Roster:

Free Agents:

Last edited by KleverProductions on December 12th 2018, 3:50 pm; edited 9 times in total
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

series - Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Sunoco Royale at Homestead [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Sunoco Royale at Homestead [CLOSED]

Post by kinqsparkity November 5th 2018, 7:34 pm

Monark Motorsports will be hosting the #18 car as its Sunoco Royale car for the second straight year. Driver TBA.

kinqsparkity
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

series - Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Sunoco Royale at Homestead [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Sunoco Royale at Homestead [CLOSED]

Post by yellowcat53 November 5th 2018, 7:36 pm

Driver Name: Madison Fuller
Nationality: American
Bio: A hotshot female coming straight out of Oregon, Madison has mostly excelled in her starts as a rookie so far in PLS and is currently 6th in PLS points.

yellowcat53
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight November 5th 2018, 7:41 pm

Driver Name: Shane Vincent
Bio: Runs in the Panasonic Lights Series for Ditech Motorsports, currently tied for 4th in the standings.

Last edited by ThundertheDragon on November 5th 2018, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
Engineer
Engineer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ

Back to top Go down

Post by KleverProductions November 5th 2018, 7:41 pm

Klever-Haas announces their one-off!

Klever-Haas Racing has made their announcement very quickly on who will drive their one-off car at Homestead, when the announcement was made, here's what was said.

"While it has only just begun, the driver we have picked up is one that has been on our radar for a little while, and there is no doubt he could be a big threat come race day, as he has shown speed beyond expectation in lites, and I think its time he gets another chance, we would like to welcome to the team, the driver of the #08 Klever-Haas Racing Dodge Charger, Roger Rey"

This shocked the room as Roger Rey had been known for low performance in his last SES season, but looking at his PLS results, its no wonder he was a quick target for this event.

Klever-Haas Racing and Roger Rey left the conference room with work to do for the upcoming event.
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 November 5th 2018, 7:43 pm

Full Frontal Motorsports have announced that they will bring back the #41 Delta Airlines Chevy, with former Sunoco Royale Champion Audra Baranauskas behind the wheel.
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 November 5th 2018, 7:52 pm

HHSR has announced their #49 Chevy to be ran by either Jacob Long or a one off on the list. They offer Madison Fuller the spot

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 November 5th 2018, 9:46 pm

FAR will bring the 9 back. Driver TBA
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by AnEpikReshiram November 5th 2018, 10:25 pm

Epik Motorsports has signed their one-off, Chris Dodd!

After both parties staying relatively silent, Epik Motorsports has signed Chris Dodd! After leaving in Season 4, it was thought Dodd would never step foot into the Sunoco Elite Series again, but sources say that he approached the team leader and owner, Vance Caldwell, and he accepted him on the spot.

Caldwell had this to say:

"I'm honored that Dodd chose the team to make what could possibly be a return to the sport, and I have high hopes for him at Homestead, he's been a very solid driver in the past, and I know he has what it takes in order to succeed!"

Dodd will be driving the #81 NAPA Toyota at Homestead, which he also had this to say:

"Ya know, as a racecar driver, when you have that urge to drive, even one more time, it makes you go crazy if you can't find something to replace that urge. And of course, I couldn't find anything to replace, so now I am here, getting ready to drive in the Sunoco Royale for Epik Motorsports, with NAPA on board. What am I hoping for? Who knows! But it will fun to get back in the driver's seat, even for just one more time. Thanks to Vance Caldwell and Epik for giving me an opportunity to race, and we'll see where it goes from here!"
AnEpikReshiram
AnEpikReshiram
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaber November 6th 2018, 9:31 am

Seibasport will bring back their #00 for Tylor Thaber (who finally got his head out of the damn sink). The #00 will be a Nosurge Níkos Kit Car, the Nosurge Níkos being a distributor of kit cars, which are cars, usually created by smaller companies, that the buyer has to assemble. The Níkos is a mix of new components, a Toyota and a Honda, and has gained a bit of notoriety in the garage for the "uWu" face its lights make.
Thaber
Thaber
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

series - Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Sunoco Royale at Homestead [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Sunoco Royale at Homestead [SIGN-UPS OPEN]

Post by AB29 November 6th 2018, 6:55 pm

Ditech Motorsports to field one entry for Royale, bring Vincent up
After the dipstick owner realized that he could field a ride in the royale, he announced that he has brought Shane Vincent and Jimmy Johns up to race. Vincent will be in the 04 Chevrolet.

James Benyacko: "We are extremely proud of both of our drivers in the PLS to this point, but would only like to field one driver, so Vincent is our selection. If Johann would like to enter with a different team, we aren't stopping him."

AB29
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by AB29 November 6th 2018, 7:03 pm

Team Name: Ditech Motorsports
Manufacture: Chevrolet
Headquarters: Johnstown, PA, USA
#04- Shane Vincent (USA) Jimmy Johns

Sent from Topic'it App

AB29
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight November 6th 2018, 9:23 pm

Team Name: Thundersport GP
Manufacturer: Possibly Toyota, or BMW
Headquarters: Will be Melbourne, Australia
Bio - A team that attempted a season in SES in season 4, and did fairly well. Eventually, the team was taken down by HHR and was forced to move down to PLS. Currently, Thundersport GP isn't doing very well in PLS, but Andrew Van Zant, current owner hopes to get things on an upsweep with the recent partnership/co-alliance with Jack Hallec.
#57 - TBA - Pirtek
#76 - TBA - Exide
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 November 7th 2018, 9:29 pm

Driver name: Melody Bowers
Nationality: Australian
Bio: Currently drives in PLS. Ran last season's Royale

Last edited by FitzwaterAustralia59 on November 8th 2018, 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen22 November 7th 2018, 11:33 pm

Driver name: Vladimir Petrov
Nationality: Russian
Bio: Currently drives in PLS, attempted Royale last season, but did not qualify.

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 November 9th 2018, 7:23 am

FAR Confirms Jay Durrel in the 9 for the Royale
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by NascarAwesomeSqud24 December 2nd 2018, 7:50 pm

Driver Name: Nathan Ormond
Bio: Currently racing in the PLS, will attempt his first ever Sunoco Royale in his racing career.
NascarAwesomeSqud24
NascarAwesomeSqud24
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 2nd 2018, 8:22 pm

NascarAwesomeSqud24 wrote:Driver Name: Nathan Ormond
Bio: Currently racing in the PLS, will attempt his first ever Sunoco Royale in his racing career.
Offered the 49

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by NascarAwesomeSqud24 December 2nd 2018, 8:30 pm

nhood53 wrote:
NascarAwesomeSqud24 wrote:Driver Name: Nathan Ormond
Offered the 49
Accepted
NascarAwesomeSqud24
NascarAwesomeSqud24
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight December 3rd 2018, 2:04 am

yellowcat53 wrote:Driver Name: Madison Fuller
Bio: A hotshot female coming straight out of Oregon, Madison has mostly excelled in her starts as a rookie so far in PLS and is currently 6th in PLS points.
Thundersport GP offers Madison Fuller a ride in the #76 Vodafone Toyota for the Royale. Does she accept this offer?
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 9th 2018, 4:50 pm

Jacob Long
American
19 or 20 (I don't remember what age I gave him lol)
Male
PLS driver who has had multiple top 10 runs for an underfunded team, the South Carolinian hopes to find a ride for the Royale.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum