Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mace wins pole but forced to the rear

Go down

Mace wins pole but forced to the rear Empty Mace wins pole but forced to the rear

Post by FUEL November 8th 2018, 7:35 pm

Rule regulations changed after a disastrous weekend at the Charlotte Roval that seen a dozen teams go to a back up car after qualifying but still be able to hold their positions for the start of the race.

The SCS Officials changed the rules for California onwards that if a car goes to a backup before the race that they’ll be forced to start at the rear of the field, a rule the officials had in the past and are bringing back.

This new rule for this weekend seen it be a big issue for Nick Mace who enters California 36 points behind championship leader, Jesse Turner. Mace won the Sony Pole but an engine failure in qualifying has forced Mace to start at the rear of the field.

Nick Mace: “I’m not worried about it. Of course it’d be nice to start out front but we have a fast car and I believe we can still win. Watch out for us Sunday.”
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down