Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunoco Elite Series - Season 6 Silly Season [CLOSED]

+21
Dexter249
Hsuorttocs
RedViperGaming
AnEpikReshiram
Persona40
Gatlin Downey
Firippu
Unstableracer33
UndyingLight
NascarAwesomeSqud24
codeluggy
AB29
FitzwaterAustralia59
AAllen22
RocketKnight
nhood53
kinqsparkity
Lightning Bringer
Finnish909
BugattiNightRide
KleverProductions
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

series - Sunoco Elite Series - Season 6 Silly Season [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series - Season 6 Silly Season [CLOSED]

Post by Dexter249 January 8th 2019, 2:10 pm

Driver Name: Daniel Bouchard
Hometown: Ottawa, Canada
Previous SES/PLS experience: PLS Season 1 Race Winner.
Bio: [OPTIONAL]

Dexter249
Dexter249
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

series - Sunoco Elite Series - Season 6 Silly Season [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series - Season 6 Silly Season [CLOSED]

Post by UndyingLight January 9th 2019, 2:23 am

Driver Name: Jack Hallec
Hometown: Melbourne, Australia
Previous SES/PLS experience:
-Four time SES race winner
-Rookie of the Season S3
-Highest finish in points: 4th
-Lowest finish in points: 13th
Bio: The very affable and lovable Australian road ringer from Melbourne, Australia, even though noted a possible retirement, has reconfirmed a new fire for SES and wants to continue running in it as long as possible.

Darren Carter decides to move back down to Lites
After thinking upon the idea, Darren Carter decided to move back down to Lites, and go with any team that can get him a win or two.
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs January 10th 2019, 12:06 pm

Roush Racing Enterprises would like to announce that Aidan Shepherd will be returning to the 34 along with Texaco, and the 38 will be occupied by Scott Roush.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Firippu January 10th 2019, 12:09 pm

Scott-Ganassi Racing is excited to announce their official lineup for Season 6, with 2 returning drivers and 2 new ones!

#05 - John Arndt: Zaxby's/Reddit
#08 - Roger Rey: Dow
#60 - Dack Jovic: Best Buy/Flex Seal
#98 - Nick Pericles: Microsoft/NTT Data

Last edited by Firippu on January 10th 2019, 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Firippu
Firippu
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by KleverProductions January 10th 2019, 12:15 pm

Klever-Haas Racing signs an old friend, a guarantee to another!

With silly season beginning, Klever-Haas Racing jumped immediately to announce the progress they have made in signing drivers.

They walked into the conference room as team owner Travis Scott took the stage, "Thank y'all for coming out today, as we're really excited to announce the changes coming this season, and we start by saying that the rumors are true. William Duncan has been given a guarantee if he can't find a ride elsewhere, he has a spot at KHR, but no news from him if he has found that ride yet, but we will keep you all posted, but earlier this week, we were approached by an old friend looking for a ride, and it was a combination we couldn't resist bringing together again, so we would like to announce, the driver of the Haas-Automation #41 car, Jeffery Finguy. He will make his last season back where he started, and we hope it's a good season."

#4 - TBD: Farmer's Insurance
#14 - TBD: TaxAct
#41 - Jeffery Finguy: Haas-Automation
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight January 10th 2019, 12:15 pm

Maverick-Wolfe Racing would like to announce their new lineup for Season 6, and it's a doozy as some big players have come on board to race for MWR!

#10 - Paul Jackson, Peak Antifreeze
#80 - Phillip Scott, Raybrig
#83 - Roman Rehall, Eneos
#87 - Alexander Rowe, Dewalt
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
Engineer
Engineer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ

Back to top Go down

Post by AnEpikReshiram January 10th 2019, 12:24 pm

Epik Motorsports to release team lineup!

The team has known to be very arbitrary when picking up drivers, but for a change of pace, the team remains mostly the same except for the addition of Lorenz Alog! After an abysmal past few seasons, it was thought he couldn’t return to his former glory, but Epik is determined to change that!

#95 - Vance Caldwell: Square Enix
#91 - Gerrard Oran: Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
#51 - Hans Windhelm: Continental AG
#?? Lorenz Alog: osu!
AnEpikReshiram
AnEpikReshiram
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis January 10th 2019, 12:27 pm

Driver Name: D.J. Kurtis
Hometown: Kansas City, MO
Previous SES/PLS experience: Will be going into second full time season at the conclusion of S5. Also ran a one off in the Sunoco Royale for Trailblazer down in S2.
Bio: Kurtis has been a reserved racer, and doesn't like to stir up drama. Before joining in the SES, he had driven in touring cars as well as open wheel racing and will often do special events whenever the SES is not running.

Kurtis unsure about his future in the SES
Despite it being his first full time season, Kurtis has struggled a good amount in terms of pace. Currently near the rear of the points grid, Kurtis hasn't really found that spark in the car as anticipated. Rumors have it that Monark is wanting to give Kurtis an extension, but the newcomer has confirmed into looking into other options before fully deciding.

"It's been a rocky season to say the least so far. Obviously when you start out as a rookie you don't expect too much, but even so it's a bit frustrating when things just can't seem to go your way and you run near the back constantly. It is what it is, and really just getting that experience is important overall. Whether I snatch a ride or not is up to me."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by kinqsparkity January 10th 2019, 1:50 pm

Opportunity Strikes!
With a disappointing Season 5 coming to a a final stretch for Monark Motorsports, team owner William Karlsson, Jr. called for a press conference to make an announcement regarding the team’s status. In the conference, Karlsson, Jr. stated: (translated from Swedish) “There are times in racing where you win. But, in order to win, you have to get through the times you lose. As a team unit, Season 5 has been a huge loss for Monark Motorsports. Everyone involved here has agreed it’s time for a shakeup. We’ve decided to take advantage of the opportunity that has been presented to team owners for Season 6. It is with great honor that I announce that Monark Motorsports will have a brand new fourth team for next season. It will be the No. 58 Ford Mustang team. We’ve recruited Jack Hallec as the driver of the No. 58 car, and we think he will be a great addition to the team. We are thankful for Jack taking a risk and joining us at our program for the upcoming year, and we look forward to working with him and all members of the No. 58 team soon.”

Monark Motorsports: [FORD]
#8 - TBA (Budweiser)
#28 - William Karlsson, Jr. (EPCOS)
#58 - Jack Hallec (Discount Tire/Turtle Wax)
#88 - TBA (Dunkin’ Donuts)

kinqsparkity
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs January 10th 2019, 1:58 pm

After Vince Freeze decided he was parting ways with DQ and HHSR, and the fact that Maytag has hopped onto the #35, after Interstate Batteries left along with Ryan Monaco. This happened because Maytag saw a golden opportunity to advertise their freezers with none other than Vince Freeze piloting the #35 Maytag Ford Mustang.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordon4Ever55 January 10th 2019, 5:07 pm

Steven Thompson
Male
Orlando,Fl
Won At Walkin Glen In Season 5

Gordon4Ever55
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 January 10th 2019, 6:00 pm

HHR has officialized 2 things:
The sponsor lineup for the team will remain the same for Season 6 as it was in Season 5, but in a very expected move, SONY has moved its sponsorship to the 13 car, to help bring Lafter Stucole out of the series the same way she came in, driving a #13 SONY Chevy.

Current HHSR Roster:
13- Lafter Stucole (Retiring)- SONY
53- TBA (Dairy Queen)
79- TBA (whatever the 64 sponsor was for Downey and Perez)

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by kinqsparkity January 10th 2019, 6:13 pm

Monark Motorsports Reveals Season 6 Lineup!

Monark Motorsports revealed their official lineup for Season 6 of the Sunoco Elite Series on Thursday at approximately 5:30 Eastern Time.

#8 - Kieran Malcher (Chevron)
#28 - William Karlsson, Jr. (EPCOS)
#58 - Jack Hallec (Discount Tire/Turtle Wax)
#88 - DJ Kurtis (Dunkin' Donuts)

Team Owner William Karlsson, Jr. stated: (translated from Swedish) "There's no doubt that this is our strongest lineup yet. Jack has lots of wins under his belt, and is one of the best guys in the series. Kieran is a rising star who knows how to win races, and we're all hoping he is able to rack up a few more checkered flags next year. DJ Kurtis is a promising sophomore who definitely has potential to be a frontrunner. He hasn't gotten to prove that yet, and I'm glad he decided to stick around for another year. Here's to a new beginning for Monark, and for Sweden!"

kinqsparkity
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 January 10th 2019, 6:41 pm

Driver Name: Ryan Griffin
Hometown: Warren, Michigan, USA
Previous SES/PLS experience:
-Ran for KHR (part time ride split with Alex Benyacko) and RRE (couple of races).
-Has sub a couple of times as well.
Bio:
-Has varied experience in various racing series across the country.
-Just a boy born and raised in south Detroit who enjoys auto racing.

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 January 14th 2019, 2:01 am

Fitzwater Australia Racing as of now can confirm 2 things at the moment
1: Team Owner and Driver Zachary Fitzwater Sr will return in the 59 Wilson Security ride
2: Carson Bauers returns to his 39 John Deere for the Team in Season 6
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by KleverProductions January 14th 2019, 11:45 pm

Klever-Haas signs their second driver!

As cars are getting ready to go at Calder, one more announcement was made, as the guarantee that KHR gave to William Duncan has gone through, and they have announced his return, team owner Travis Scott commented, "It's great to have Duncan back at the team, he was so consistent the last few seasons, and to have him in our car again makes me happy!" He will drive the #4 Saia Dodge.

Klever-Haas Racing [DODGE]
Headquarters: Cleveland, Ohio
Team Owner: Travis Scott
#4 - William Duncan: Saia
#14 - TBD: TaxAct
#41 - Jeffery Finguy: Haas Automation
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by KleverProductions January 14th 2019, 11:55 pm

Klever-Haas completes their Roster!

Soon after the deal was signed with William Duncan, a driver approached Travis Scott to talk, and they went into the Klever-Haas garage to talk about a possible ride. Around half an hour later, and another announcement was called out from the KHR paddock to finish up their lineup, as Travis Scott stated, "We've been searching for a 3rd driver for some time, and we had sent this offer out due to it being someone we know is good in a car, after the conference they approached me and we discussed the deal and his future. We came to an agreement and I'd like to announce the driver of the #14 TaxAct Dodge, Eric Monaco." With Klever-Haas' lineup complete, not many spots remain on the grid for next season, but Eric Monaco can go forward knowing he doesnt have to worry about that.

Klever-Haas Racing [DODGE]
Headquarters: Cleveland, Ohio
Team Owner: Travis Scott
#4 - William Duncan: Saia
#14 - Eric Monaco: TaxAct
#41 - Jeffery Finguy: Haas Automation

KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 January 15th 2019, 11:50 am

Fitzwater Australia Racing completes its driver lineup

Fitzwater Australia Racing completes the team's driver lineup with team owner and driver Zachary Fitzwater Sr returning to the 59, Carson Bauers to the 39, and Welcomes Nathan Ormond to the 43 for Season 6

59: Zachary Fitzwater Sr(Wilson Security)
39: Carson Bauers(John Deere)
43: Nathan Ormond(Shell V-Power)
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight January 15th 2019, 2:58 pm

Thundersport GP confirmed for SES after being invited
After being relatively unsure of their position, and the recent revelations, Thundersport GP will make a return in SES before in season 7, merging with Epik Motorsports .

Thundersport GP is among a few teams offered to come up, and Jack Hallec, who, will be the overall owner of the soon to be ‘Thundersport Racing Australia’ gladly accepted.

Bringing onto the team is Toyota with one car being sponsored by Hardee’s, and the other, by Dollar General. Also being brought on is the one, the only, the LEGENDARY Max Anderson into the #0, which will be sponsored by Hardee’s. Taking the renumbered #32 car is the older hot-shot from PLS, Ciel Van Aller, who has tried many a time to make a debut in SES, for full time, and has not had his shot – he will race alongside Max Anderson!

Jack Hallec seemed very stoked in his review of all that has happened for the better of Hallec in just a few weeks. –“Ah lads, I be just….just so stoked fer all t’is future I ‘ave now with T’undersport GP which I ‘ad be wantin’ to take off of Zant’s ‘ands fer a w’ile an’ he gave ‘er to me. T’en, me good friend Caldwell turned around an’ said “nah mate, ‘ere’s this” an’ now I am t’e owner of Epik Motorsports come season 7.”

-“I be very much looking forward to t’e future with T’undersport GP an’ to be T’undersport Racin’ Australia. W’ile I be racin’ too, Kaz Makella, me good friend along with Zant will ‘elp me out. Gee, lads, I just be so stoked.”
Thundersport GP’s line-up:

#0 – Max Anderson – Hardee’s/Pirtek
#32 – Ciel Van Aller – Dollar General/Exide
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 January 15th 2019, 4:58 pm

Sending requests to both the Benyackos, Darren Carter, and Daniel Bouchard It will be first come, first served as to who makes the team this season. Drivers who sign will get the option as to which cars they want, and if they want a number change it will be granted (unless Kyle says no)

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

series - Sunoco Elite Series - Season 6 Silly Season [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series - Season 6 Silly Season [DRIVER SIGN-UPS]

Post by AB29 January 16th 2019, 10:05 am

While they appreciate the offer, both Alex and Jack had plans for S6 prior to. Both appreciate the interest, however!

AB29
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 January 16th 2019, 6:13 pm

Some new offers:
Connor Monaco
Gatlin Downey. The team is very excited for the later part of this season into next season as we may FINALLY be out of the Rank D hole! The Bouchard offer is still outstanding.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatlin Downey January 16th 2019, 7:49 pm

HHSR I will more than likely accept your offer and rejoin the team for S6, however right now I will remain a free agent till the 20th to see if any other offers come in.GD

Gatlin Downey
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatlin Downey January 17th 2019, 5:17 pm

HHSR I will accept the offer

Gatlin Downey
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 January 19th 2019, 9:00 am

Gatlin will the 79 be fine with you? If so you'll get your old S4 sponsor load back

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next