Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 2 Panasonic Lites Series Silly Season

+20
Priarina
FitzwaterAustralia59
Unstableracer33
Gatlin Downey
Finnish909
Seanard
nhood53
UndyingLight
AAllen22
NascarAwesomeSqud24
Thaber
NitroXP
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
XxTeam48LowesXx
Wilhoit
ChrisLouviere
Persona40
RocketKnight
AB29
Hsuorttocs
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Panasonic - Season 2 Panasonic Lites Series Silly Season  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 2 Panasonic Lites Series Silly Season

Post by nhood53 February 18th 2019, 4:46 pm

Jacob Long will sign up for his second season of PLS, his last before filling in for Stucole once she retires to her team owner position. (I'm not sure what his age is, I think he's 20 or 21) and is from Myrtle Beach, SC, though contemplating a move to the HHSR headquarters in San Jose mid-season.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Panasonic - Season 2 Panasonic Lites Series Silly Season  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 2 Panasonic Lites Series Silly Season

Post by Seanard February 18th 2019, 6:53 pm

Name: Sean Ard
Hometown: Springtown, Texas
Bio: Looking to be apart of this amazing series and turn a few heads in the paddock area.

Seanard
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing February 18th 2019, 6:55 pm

Seanard wrote:Name: Sean Ard
Hometown: Springtown, Texas
Bio: Looking to be apart of this amazing series and turn a few heads in the paddock area.

This is President Vince Freeze. How would you like to drive for FRT?

TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanard February 18th 2019, 7:06 pm

I accept Vince.

Sent from Topic'it App

Seanard
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing February 18th 2019, 7:10 pm

FRT Driver Lineup:
Vince Freeze President Of FRT: “On behalf of our 200 employees and executives at FRT, We come to you today with this groundbreaking announcement. It was an honor to proudly serve promote Alex Benyacko and Ryan Griffin to exceptional rides. Today the new era dawns.”

We are proud to announce our second driver Sean Ard will Drive the Number 18 Dallas Cowboys/7/11 Toyota. We welcome 7/11 and the Dallas Cowboys Organization to FRT. Sean is a dedicated young man with a past history of some off track incidents, but here at FRT we believe that the purest satisfaction in life is family. We are with him to support and grow this team both professionally as well as on/off the track.

TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 February 18th 2019, 7:14 pm

Stone Ocean will return to the grid. With plans to hopefully keep both drivers the previous season.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatlin Downey February 18th 2019, 9:58 pm

Gatlin Downey Motorsports will return to the Panasonic Lites Series for its 2nd full-time season. The team will still keep the numbers of the #61 and the #62 but after the disastrous 1st season the team has seen, Gatlin Downey has decided to restructure his fledgling team. He announced that the team will not only have 2 new drivers, but will also be changing manufacturers from Dodge to Toyota. Gatlin Downey hopes this will be a step in the right direction and will have a driver lineup out by February 24, the team owners birthday.

Gatlin Downey
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatlin Downey February 18th 2019, 10:06 pm

Gatlin Downey Motorsports offers the 61 to Vladimir Petrov. Does he accept?

Gatlin Downey
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen22 February 18th 2019, 11:03 pm

Gatlin Downey wrote:Gatlin Downey Motorsports offers the 61 to Vladimir Petrov. Does he accept?

Vladimir accepts the offer

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 February 19th 2019, 12:04 am

Name:Victor Vadame
Hometown:Quebec,CA
Bio:Former Dirt Racer and Raced a couple of Open wheels

Name:Patrik Holub
Hometown:Czech Republic
Bio:Former F1 Racer and is the first known Czech Racer
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 February 19th 2019, 1:34 am

Jay Durrel
Hometown: Sydney, Australia
Bio: Current driver in PLS

Melody Bowers
Hometown: Sydney, Australia
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatlin Downey February 19th 2019, 3:42 pm

Gatlin Downey Motorsports offers Jay Durrel the #62. Does he accept?

Gatlin Downey
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 February 19th 2019, 9:53 pm

Gatlin Downey wrote:Gatlin Downey Motorsports offers Jay Durrel the #62. Does he accept?
offer accepted
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs February 22nd 2019, 5:06 pm

OOC:
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by NascarAwesomeSqud24 February 24th 2019, 11:29 am

Nathan Ormond Motorsports looking for a new driver?
With Nathan Ormond moving up to the Sunoco Elite Series as he drives for Fitzwater-Australia Racing next season, Nathan Ormond Motorsports had just announced that they are going to be searching for a new driver to pilot the #95 Rust-eze Medicated Bumper Ointment Chevrolet for next season in the PLS. "We will still be having Nathan Ormond as our Owner, but we will miss him as a driver. We are now going to look for a new driver to replace him in the #95 car next season."
NascarAwesomeSqud24
NascarAwesomeSqud24
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by NascarAwesomeSqud24 February 24th 2019, 11:36 am

Nathan Ormond Motorsports Signs A Brand New Driver For Their Team.
Just Moments after the announcement that they were looking for a driver for their team, Nathan Ormond Motorsports had just made a second announcement that the new driver of the #95 Rust-eze Medicated Bumper Ointment Chevrolet is going to be Bobo Jones. While watching Bobo's past races, team owner Nathan Ormond was very impressed with Bobo's performances and gave Bobo a ride for Nathan Ormond Motorsports. "We are so proud that we have Bobo driving for my team in the PLS next season." Ormond said during an interview. "This season is going to be so amazing for my team and for my drivers."
NascarAwesomeSqud24
NascarAwesomeSqud24
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by NascarAwesomeSqud24 February 24th 2019, 8:08 pm

Nathan Ormond Motorsports' Confirmed Roster for Season 2
Here is the confirmed roster for Nathan Ormond Motorsports for season 2 of the PLS.

Nathan Ormond Motorsports (CA) Chevy
#88 - Patrick Smith (CAN)
#95 - Bobo Jones (CAN) Sponsor: Rust-eze Medicated Bumper Ointment
NascarAwesomeSqud24
NascarAwesomeSqud24
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatlin Downey February 25th 2019, 12:09 am

Name: Connor Hurley
Hometown: Stopover, Ky
Bio: Former crew member for Gatlin Downey at HHR (now HHSR) in Season 3 and filled the seat when Downey left for SAR in Season 4.

Gatlin Downey
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Priarina February 27th 2019, 3:19 pm

McShane Motorsports
Short Bio: McShane Motorsports is ran by driver Pria McShane. the team was made to honor her late grandfather Rob McShane. her goal for the team is to spread to as many series as possible and win championships and get wins

#42 Driver: Grace Takayoma
Hometown: Hiroshima, Japan
Bio: a Japanese racer who while born in the states. moved to japan at a young age. since then she became a racing legend in japan, and now she tries to become an american racing legend alongside her wife and team owner. Pria McShane
Sponsors: Grace is receving full sponsorship from Hitachi, a sponsor which has been with her since her early days as a racer. Hitachi plans on sponsoring all of her races

#98 Pria McShane
Bio: an American Racing Driver that despite her talent, was not able to get good deals from top rides. so instead of waiting around she decided to make her OWN team. since forming her team, she has been more successful than ever. even winning for her team. she plans to continue this success all the way over to this series, as well as helping her wife, Grace get better as well
Sponsors: since they've met. Eneos and Pria have been a great and successful tag team. since Eneos has funded McShane Motorsports, the team has shown tremendous success. the duo will continue their partnership here. joining Eneos will be NetZero & Paper Planes Records
Priarina
Priarina
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight February 27th 2019, 3:53 pm

Scandia Austria GP -
Hans Gimel of SAGP has determined and raised awareness of a planned entry into PLS in hopes to develop drivers and send them to the big leagues. Currently, it is unknown if this team will be granted entry, but Gimel says "Upon any chance, a participation for myself and my team were granted, uh, thank you for your kindness." Despite Hans having little English learned, he is working on it and would like to see his rookies go somewhere.

Off the bat, he offers Stefan Robbins or Ciel Van Aller a ride. Their choice.

#11 - TBD/Splyce - BMW(?)
#13 - TBD/TBD - BMW
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Priarina February 27th 2019, 4:13 pm

update:

there is an open spot on McShane Motorsports. the reason why is unknown but apparently Grace didn't want to race with Pria for some reason. what it means for her future, i have no idea. but she won't be with the team this season.

Priarina
Priarina
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs February 27th 2019, 4:15 pm

Jaegermeister RaceSport back to BMW

After BMW reportedly pulled their interest back into ISCRO, and Honda needing to focus on Super GT, the German team will keep BMW as their manufacturer. They will be a BMW team along with Scandia Austria GP.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs February 27th 2019, 7:14 pm

New Free Agent (AUSTINJAMES_28©️#1835 on Discord)

Name: Austin James
Hometown: Apex, NC
Bio: Austin James is a part of a Late Model family who is more famous for their intimidating silver number 28. This rookie is looking to take the James racing legacy to a whole other level. Austin James looks to bring the James family back to racing fame.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 February 27th 2019, 7:37 pm

Name: Gustav Flaubert
Hometown: "Probably the south of France"
Bio: A mysterious man who keeps only his name and appearance not a secret, no one even knows his former experience.
Dexter249
Dexter249
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Priarina February 27th 2019, 7:38 pm

2nd update

due to an issue with the #98 licensing. Pria decides to switch to the #42, which she already claimed beforehand. all of her sponsors from before will move over.

with that being said. the 2nd number for the car will be the #41. Pria is interested in hiring Austin James to race for her.

as for Grace Takayoma's new ride, it's currently unknown. however she is actively looking for a ride
Priarina
Priarina
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next